• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Those using swagbucks ???

Now that target is not allowing for the 5% discount online is everyone still going to use swagbucks to get a discounted target card?

Now that target is not allowing for the 5% discount online is everyone still going to use swagbucks to get a discounted target card?
On Swagbucks, you can also cash out for Paypal. Then transfer from Paypal to your bank account, and use that cash to get Disney cards at Target with your Red Card. (either use the bank account your Red Card debit card is tied to, or pay off your Red Card credit card with it.)

I think I am going to get PayPal but use my Amex card(6% back) at Kroger for a disney card. My local target does not carry gc.

I've been getting walmart egiftcards and plan on buying Disney cards online at Sams Club with them

Can you use gift card to buy Disney cards at Sam's? I have never tried, but if you can that would change my whole plan now that Target no longer allows the 5% off...

The Survey's have been kicking my butt the past few days. i can't qualify for any of them! I will get 10 min into the survey thinking I qualify and then it will turn out that I don't. I am not going to hit any winning streaks this month because I can't qualify for any survey's and my daily goal is so high. Very frustrating.

Has anyone done the printable coupons through Swagbucks? What has your experience been?

If you're talking about the grocery coupons, anytime I print from coupons.com, I go through swagbucks. I don't really keep track of how many points I should be getting, but they do come through sometimes. I figure if I'm going to print them anyway, I may as well try to get some extra points.

Can you use gift card to buy Disney cards at Sam's? I have never tried, but if you can that would change my whole plan now that Target no longer allows the 5% off...

I haven't tried it, but I believe I read that someone did further up in the thread. So i've been collecting the walmart cards to try it. I'll let you know next month, waiting for the 2200 points for $25 gift card to reset :-)

I haven't tried it, but I believe I read that someone did further up in the thread. So i've been collecting the walmart cards to try it. I'll let you know next month, waiting for the 2200 points for $25 gift card to reset :-)

You sure can! Between my account and my wife's we have $1050 in Disney GCs to take to WDW in May. Every Disney GC was bought with a Walmart GC at Sam's Club via Swagbucks.

EDIT: I bought these cards online and had them shipped to my place, not sure if they can be used in a physical Sam's Club.

I have just met my personal goal for free Disney gift cards c/o swagbucks. Yahoo! Now I want to try to earn spending money for Universal. Is there any way to convert swagbucks to Universal gift cards?

I know I can do paypal but am spoiled. Why go to the physical store AND spend full price. Yes, using my free money, I try to save $. This ridiculousness is in response to what I consider ridiculousness in prices - but hey I am still going aren't I? But I digress...For Disney cards, I convert swagbucks to Wal-Mart gift cards and use them on the Sam's Club site where the cards are discounted and then sent to my mailbox.

Is there an equivalent for Universal gift cards? Not to my knowledge. I checked Sam's Costco, Kmart, and Target sites. No luck. Best I can do is paypal and taking the cash to buy the cards at my grocery store which has that fuel thing (17% savings, deal + credit card, which is great).

Any other ideas? The best ones in my book would involve remaining here on my couch. TIA
The only free universal money I know is Discover cash back, you can use your cash back to buy gift cards. $20 gets you $40

If you're talking about the grocery coupons, anytime I print from coupons.com, I go through swagbucks. I don't really keep track of how many points I should be getting, but they do come through sometimes. I figure if I'm going to print them anyway, I may as well try to get some extra points.

Thanks for sharing your experience! I usually use MyPoints to print my grocery coupons, so am trying to decide if using Swagbucks is a better earner or not. I know some of the things on Swagbucks don't always credit properly so if that's the case with the coupons, I'll stick with the ones I KNOW work, even if the points are less. :D

You sure can! Between my account and my wife's we have $1050 in Disney GCs to take to WDW in May. Every Disney GC was bought with a Walmart GC at Sam's Club via Swagbucks.

EDIT: I bought these cards online and had them shipped to my place, not sure if they can be used in a physical Sam's Club.

So can you use multiple gift cards on Sam's site? Or is there a way to combine Wal-Mart cards like you can Target cards?

So can you use multiple gift cards on Sam's site? Or is there a way to combine Wal-Mart cards like you can Target cards?

With Walmart/Sam's Club you can use up to 4 GCs per transaction. So that is what we did. We would order the $150 package and would have 3 $50 GCs. Because the price was only $142.98 we would just roll the new balance over to the next order, using 4 cards. Kept rolling the balance to the next order.

Now that Swagbucks has offered one $25 card a discount I would probably order the $50 cards for $48.88. Sure the discount isn't as big, but it is one.

The Survey's have been kicking my butt the past few days. i can't qualify for any of them! I will get 10 min into the survey thinking I qualify and then it will turn out that I don't. I am not going to hit any winning streaks this month because I can't qualify for any survey's and my daily goal is so high. Very frustrating.

Don't feel badly I've been going through the same thing. Today seems to be better though.

Don't feel badly I've been going through the same thing. Today seems to be better though.

Today was much better. I don't think I am going to qualify for any monthly bonuses because I haven't been reaching my daily totals. Really stinks.

I was really starting to feel like " white woman 60 y/o rural America " need not apply :sad: What state do I live in ? I was looking for the, "state of disgust" from the drop down menu. Misery loves company :hug: .

I was really starting to feel like " white woman 60 y/o rural America " need not apply :sad: What state do I live in ? I was looking for the, "state of disgust" from the drop down menu. Misery loves company :hug: .

I am in PA, right outside of Philly. I am in my 30s. Not sure what the deal was.

So I've been trying this swag bucks thing for less than a week. I have 685 so far. I usually never get picked for the surveys. Going to wdw and DCL march 2016. Going at this rate what should I have expect to have for my trip either target,Walmart or PayPal? Please help. Thank you

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter