• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Those using swagbucks ???

Well that isn't enough. What should I try to aim at to have $1000 sorry just new to this. Thank you
You can get to $1000, but it's a lot of dedication, like other posters have said. I have been doing it since October, and I've earned $650 in various ways(about $150 in amazon gift cards, the rest as actual swagbucks). I average about $100 a month, but for the most part, I'm on it on a daily basis. A lot of people don't like the surveys, and no, they're not the most reliable, but they are big earners. Weekdays, I sit at work working on surveys. So, it can be done. You just need to be super diligent and keep your eye on the prize.

Mturk is a website managed by Amazon. They also have surveys. Just go to www.mturk.com and sign in with your amazon account. It takes about 48 hours to get approved.

Starting you are only qualified to do certain "task". But each task pays cash and you can deposit money into your bank account.

What is mturk?

I liked MTurk a lot more than Swagbucks when I found it because you can earn up to a couple dollars on some surveys while I max out my Swagbucks earnings each day at like 100 points or $1.00 (this differs for each person). It depends on what's available each day though and if you're home during the weekdays, there are better surveys. It also may not be for you if you don't like surveys since that's all it is.

Someone please fill me in on how to get going with mturk!!! Looks like you get paid very small amounts. We do about as much as we can on Swagbucks but it would be nice to supplement that!!!

Is anyone else watching the leader board in the swag bloom contest? I'm really curious about how someone can make 26,000+ points and rising toward the contest already. I've contributed 1,900 but that's only because my back is out and I've been laid up for the last couple of days so I've had lots of time on my hands.

Is anyone else watching the leader board in the swag bloom contest? I'm really curious about how someone can make 26,000+ points and rising toward the contest already. I've contributed 1,900 but that's only because my back is out and I've been laid up for the last couple of days so I've had lots of time on my hands.

Just had a look and the current leader has contributed just over 3900 points. Not seeing where someone has contributed 26000

I think that was before there was a cutoff on the shop clicks, so all those people got removed, or there points were docked then. Because it's at like, 10k now for the leaders.

I just checked again and the same person is up to 27,000+ and the next lowest is over 7,000+. Even if those numbers are off there seem to be a few people who are making a lot more points than I've ever earned in a day , I'd love to know how they are doing it.

I just checked again and the same person is up to 27,000+ and the next lowest is over 7,000+. Even if those numbers are off there seem to be a few people who are making a lot more points than I've ever earned in a day , I'd love to know how they are doing it.
They must be running a lot of apps and stuff in the background. I know there's people who make like, 900 swagbucks a day, and I wish I knew how. I range anywhere from 80-700, but mostly sit in the 200 a day range.

They must be running a lot of apps and stuff in the background. I know there's people who make like, 900 swagbucks a day, and I wish I knew how. I range anywhere from 80-700, but mostly sit in the 200 a day range.

Have you checked out any of the websites devoted to SB? The one I follow has people listing all kinds of offers they got points for, and they post surveys as soon as they pop up. Many of the surveys I look at randomly tell me they have enough participants, so that would help you get to them quicker. I am not that dedicated, I usually just watch for codes, like the ISpy ones that are coming out today, and get around 100-120 pts per day.

Have you checked out any of the websites devoted to SB? The one I follow has people listing all kinds of offers they got points for, and they post surveys as soon as they pop up. Many of the surveys I look at randomly tell me they have enough participants, so that would help you get to them quicker. I am not that dedicated, I usually just watch for codes, like the ISpy ones that are coming out today, and get around 100-120 pts per day.
I didn't know about any sites like that, I'll have to keep a lookout! I leave the site on my computer all day and check back pretty frequently but I'll miss stuff. I never try the offers just out of apprehension, haha

I was averaging 450 a day for a few months but got burnt out. My trips in 5 months so I need to step it back up, I did however save $1400 though so far and my rooms already paid for.

Pretty annoyed today - Peanut Labs failed to credit me for 2 surveys I completed (one of them worth 185 SB). When I contacted them they told me they couldn't do anything unless I send them a screenshot of the completed screen. Of course I don't have one because why on earth would I have taken a screen shot?? Lesson learned. From now on, take a screen shot of the page that says "thank you for completing the survey"!

Pretty annoyed today - Peanut Labs failed to credit me for 2 surveys I completed (one of them worth 185 SB). When I contacted them they told me they couldn't do anything unless I send them a screenshot of the completed screen. Of course I don't have one because why on earth would I have taken a screen shot?? Lesson learned. From now on, take a screen shot of the page that says "thank you for completing the survey"!

Something similar happened to me last week. I did a PL survey for 180 that was supposed to be 10min and turned into 45 min. Did you contact Swagbucks Support? I contacted Peanut Labs first and went back and forth with them for a couple of days. I didn't like their responses and sent a ticket to Swagbucks Support. I was credited my SB in less than an hour. Give it a shot.

Something similar happened to me last week. I did a PL survey for 180 that was supposed to be 10min and turned into 45 min. Did you contact Swagbucks Support? I contacted Peanut Labs first and went back and forth with them for a couple of days. I didn't like their responses and sent a ticket to Swagbucks Support. I was credited my SB in less than an hour. Give it a shot.

Thank you so much for the suggestion, it never occurred to me. I will definitely open a ticket with Swagbucks support. :)

Thank you so much for the suggestion, it never occurred to me. I will definitely open a ticket with Swagbucks support. :)

Same here. I always contact peanut labs directly when I have an issue but when they wouldn't give me credit for the survey, I was so angry! I felt 180SB and 45min of my time was worth fighting over! I hope you get it!

I had quite a few of these until finally I leave that page up and check that it's gone through on another tab. Almost on a daily basis I have to report not being credited. They're at least really good with it once they have the screenshot.

Thanks again for the suggestion. I opened a ticket with swagbucks and got my account credited within a few hours :)

That's great! So glad to hear it! :) No thanks needed. I've had some help along the way so I'm glad I was able to pass it along!

I have given up on PL. I almost never get credited and they do not respond to my contacts. It's very frustrating.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter