Thought We'd share pics of our Wedding Cakes

My cake actually wasn't what I had requested (the stars were supposed to be stamped, not fondant), but I still thought it was beautiful. We had a "Wish Upon a Star" theme.

47b5cc00b3127cce965cfbd1c6bd0000002.jpg

47b5cc01b3127cce96518a40be770000001.jpg

Dereka - you gotta know that I LOVE your Pink :Pinkbounc

Princess Mo - So original love love love it

Oh and I love the little mickey icons on your Cryssi.

Infact everyone's cakes look great :teeth: but cheescake is always a winner ;)

So here are mine:

This was our Rehearsal Dinner Cake that we had at 'Ohanas

cake9.jpg

cake8.jpg

This was our wedding cake to go with our Ariel theme

cake2.jpg

And this was what we had at our at home reception

homecake1.jpg

homecake2.jpg

sam :wave:
your cakes are out of this world i love them :lovestruc is it fair to say that pink is your fav colour :)
i just love pink and when we get married at disney next year yes you guessed it pink will be my colour :cheer2: much to my boys and DH2B horror :rolleyes1

eve ::MinnieMo

TexasCourt-
You will LOVE our Aggie Grooms Cake- Whoop!

Here are my cakes:

Mine was yellow cake with sprinkles baked in for bursts of "figment" color!
bridescake.jpg

caketopper.jpg

Frank's Groom's cake was much larger than I'd expected and they went overboard on it. We LOVED it! It was chocolate with Bailey's... highly recommended!

groomscake.jpg

grooms2.jpg

For our Disney wedding in FL, we had the standard intimate wedding cake, however, for our Post-Wedding Celebration back home we went with a vendor known here as: Heavenly Sweets Cakes. They are indeed, the best (in Indiana) at what they do and have been voted best by our local wedding experts for 3 years running.

Anyway, here is a link to the wedding cake that we ordered. The only difference is the initials and our cake topper was done by a florist and was made with roses only. Our Wedding Cake===Dots and Monograms

Can you order a small cake like these if you are at WDW for your anniversary or are they only for weddings. I saw the WDW wedding show and would like one of the individual cakes with the castle that they made.

Does anyone have pics of the new cakes disney offer? i love to see some but my SM is out on Maternity leave!

Does anyone have a picture of the cake that comes with the intimate wedding package? I would love to see an actual picture of it!

Here is the Intimate package cake from the DFTW website - I hope this works :)
cake.jpg

Didn't realize how much cake we actually had in a matter of 36 hours!

47b6dc28b3127cce974ac9a90d0600000005108AZNmLVy2btt

The cake for he Mad Hatter's Bridal Tea

47b6dc28b3127cce974acf738cef00000006108AZNmLVy2btt
The Groom's cake served at the rehearsal dinner (California Grill). It's actually the 6th (or 8th?) hole on the Magnolia. See the Mickey bunker :)

47b6dc28b3127cce974acb958c0b00000015108AZNmLVy2btt
Our wedding cake​
Photo courtesy of Disney Photographic Services- Andrea and Joe

Thanks for the picture Jen! I must have a mush brain from school, I completely forgot about checking the Disney website!

No problem, you're welcome :goodvibes

Since we got an upgraded cake they actually gave us the Mickey and Minnie topper in a separate box, which I thought was really nice, I was worried we wouldn't get it at all!

UnderTheMistletoe said:
Didn't realize how much cake we actually had in a matter of 36 hours!

47b6dc28b3127cce974ac9a90d0600000005108AZNmLVy2btt

The cake for he Mad Hatter's Bridal Tea​

I know that the 3-tier Mad Hatter's cake is $980.00, but has anyone asked if you could do just the two tiers, like Jill's' bridal shower cake. I read somewhere that the Mad Hatter cake is set at $940.00 for 84 people, but if I only have 40-50 people, do you think the two tier would be enough, and would they do it? :confused3

Princeslisa- I believe you can have a smaller cake (2 tier). I believe Disney charges you for 50 people no matter how many you have and the mad hatter is probably around $15 pp. So figure around $700 for a smaller version but don't quote me on this I am only speculating!

My mad hatter cake is running about $995

Our cake is the "Monogram of Love," except our is only going to be two tier and with the castle on top. I am so excited for we just found out today that they'll allow us to do this being that we are an intimate wedding. :cool1:

FutureAshleyDukes said:
Our cake is the "Monogram of Love," except our is only going to be two tier and with the castle on top. I am so excited for we just found out today that they'll allow us to do this being that we are an intimate wedding. :cool1:

Ashley, if you don't mind me asking, how much extra did they charge you for that?

sajetto said:
Ashley, if you don't mind me asking, how much extra did they charge you for that?
I know the castle is going to be about $100 plus tax, and I'm still waiting to see how much the flowers and the design is going to cost.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter