Thought We'd share pics of our Wedding Cakes

FutureAshleyDukes said:
I know the castle is going to be about $100 plus tax, and I'm still waiting to see how much the flowers and the design is going to cost.

Thats not too bad. Good luck with you're unique cake, make sure to post it after the wedding so I can see it ;)

faeriegrl said:
TexasCourt-
You will LOVE our Aggie Grooms Cake- Whoop!

Here are my cakes:

Mine was yellow cake with sprinkles baked in for bursts of "figment" color!
bridescake.jpg

caketopper.jpg

Frank's Groom's cake was much larger than I'd expected and they went overboard on it. We LOVED it! It was chocolate with Bailey's... highly recommended!

groomscake.jpg

grooms2.jpg

Where did you find these bobble heads of teh disney bride and groom?

cryssi said:
love the cheesecakes!

I know I've posted before, but I just loved my cake:

47b5cf26b3127cce95482bd0a1cb00000015108AZMmzNs4cOE

I just love this cake, what was the cost for this? Also could they do this in a smaller size as there would only be around 15 of us in total and it seems a lot of cake to eat!!

Bekki said:
I just love this cake, what was the cost for this? Also could they do this in a smaller size as there would only be around 15 of us in total and it seems a lot of cake to eat!!

This is Mickey's Delight that feeds 50 or more people. I was suggested a smaller version that feeds 30 people - they use the two round tiers from the "standard" intimate cake, cover in fondant and stamp with the silver mickeys. There's a picture of it posted by melmel in this thread: http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1069631

thanks! :) I LOVED it!

I'm sure they could make it smaller, you could just have the "water tower", maybe on a small square or circle cake?

It was $9/person for this cake - pricey I know but I HAD to have it ever since I first saw it at Franck's in 2000! :banana:

I have just been told by my EM that if you are a custom wedding then many cakes can only be made for a minimum of 50ppl.

sarah_n_brian2006 said:
Where did you find these bobble heads of teh disney bride and groom?

Actually I paid to have them custom made from www.whoopassenterprises.com

You send them photos of yourself and your hubby and they carve them by hand to make them look just like you. Mine wasn't that close looking but Frank was a mirror image. I paid extra for the bride & groom ears. Be aware it did NOT fit on our wedding cake. The cake was one inch smaller in diameter on the top layer than the bobble head. We added the castle at the last second and it turned out beautifully.

Brittany

This is the one that I want but only the bottom and top layer. I just love the ears!!!!

30694VR-Cake.jpg

I don't think I ever posted mine.

This is the Mad Hatter Cake I am using:

Madhatter-12.jpg

In this color scheme:
13.jpg

engagedatWDW said:
This is Mickey's Delight that feeds 50 or more people. I was suggested a smaller version that feeds 30 people - they use the two round tiers from the "standard" intimate cake, cover in fondant and stamp with the silver mickeys. There's a picture of it posted by melmel in this thread: http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1069631

This cake is actually called the Mickey Gazebo, and the one pictured serves 105

MzEeyore said:
This is the one that I want but only the bottom and top layer. I just love the ears!!!!

30694VR-Cake.jpg

wow! is that new? it's super-cute and elegant at the same time! :thumbsup2 I love it!

cryssi said:
wow! is that new? it's super-cute and elegant at the same time! :thumbsup2 I love it!

This is not a "catalog" offering by DFTW, but a blend of 3 cakes from the DFTW cake book. Many styles can and have been altered to fit the B/G taste and theme.

I love your cake KT. My fiance desperately wants the Mad Hatter cake for our reception, but we're only having 45 people so it we'd have a ton of it left over, not to mention it wouldn't be cost effective for such a small group. As of now, we're still searching for ideas.

starflower said:
I love your cake KT. My fiance desperately wants the Mad Hatter cake for our reception, but we're only having 45 people so it we'd have a ton of it left over, not to mention it wouldn't be cost effective for such a small group. As of now, we're still searching for ideas.

Thanks I can't wait to see it all done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You can get a 2 tier mad hatter cake made.

KT, thanks I didn't know that! There might be hope for my fiance's cake dreams yet. We'll have to ask when we go down for the planning session how much a two-tier mad hatter would cost.

Anyone know if/how much a two tier Mad hatter is??? How many would it feed??

TIA!sue

Not a Disney wedding, but our amusement park themed wedding cake. My husband's parents made our carousel horse centerpieces - all 25 of them.

116467ourcake.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter