Three musketeers off to DLP (again), trip no.3, PTR -Autograph books are here!

kizzabel said:
We were the same this time when we booked them but had that email with the vouchers 3 days later so don't worry I bet you'll have it very soon :)
Did prices go up much? Love when ya time things just right :goodvibes:

More than 100 eur, so that's a good saving!
Will wait for an email then.

So, two months left. Yay. I'm counting the days. Yes, me, not the kids. They still don't know. what a good mother I am still keeping it a secret.

As the March closures are up and I am very pleased with it. POTC ain't on the list on our dates, so hopefully this time we get to ride it. :worship:

I'm trying to decide about our meal plan. Too many places I'd like to visit, but I've got to fussy eaters who usually aren't hungry.

So, the plan at this moment looks like this

Tuesday - arrival day - rather evening. I'm thinking of Cheyenne buffet or EoS depending on how hungry kids will be.

Wednesday - Annette's - haven't tried, really want to have lunch/dinner. And well, kids love fries :lmao:

Thursday - Rainforest cafe - been once, good experience, loved the atmosphere. I think kids will love it too.

Friday - Restaurant des stars - loved it last time, but not sure if it's really worth if my kids won't eat like last time...

Saturday - Agrabah cafe - eager to try

Sunday - Inventions Sunday brunch - our character meal.

Monday - Cowboy cookout - oh that delicious Angus burger....

Tuesday - perhaps Mickey's cafe for lunch as we leave that day and won't be going in the parks.

I finally called restaurant line and made reservations. So, I booked Sunday brunch at Inventions for 24th of March, plaza gardens for 20th and restaurant des stars for 21st. I'll decide about the others on the go.
At first they missunderstood and made reservations for february, good thing I listened carefully!
Yay!
Also I bought few activity books for kids for disney goody bag. Autograph books are coming pretty well. Can't wait for the trip.

I finally called restaurant line and made reservations. So, I booked Sunday brunch at Inventions for 24th of March, plaza gardens for 20th and restaurant des stars for 21st. I'll decide about the others on the go.
At first they missunderstood and made reservations for february, good thing I listened carefully!
Yay!
Also I bought few activity books for kids for disney goody bag. Autograph books are coming pretty well. Can't wait for the trip.

ooh sounds good! I love inventions (from what I remember anyway, we haven't been since 2008! :sad2: ) and I'd love to go again this trip but the prices are so crazy, but then again I guess the characters and sheer volume of food make up for it :)

We've been to Mickey's cafe twice and I was eager to try Inventions. I hope for great food and wonderful character interaction. Prices are crazy, but we'll treat ourselves this time.

update
Today I bought Beauty and the Beast book for my kids. Didn't have this one yet and it was in a good size so they could take it to the trip.
And today is THE day I'm going to tell them.
The plan is:
I'll pack goody bag for them: t-shirts with Mickey, lots of activity books and couple for reading (Tangled and Beauty and the Beast). I made them a letter from Mickey inviting them for a visit. I'll give them coins to put in their saving box and instead of money there will be this letter and the goodies bag next to it. I hope kids will be exited :lmao:
I decided to tell them now so they would have some time to do the "how many sleeps left?" and have some fun planing, dreaming and waiting.
P.S I do feel kids have sixth sense. When DS2 (Ignas) got back from kindergarten today, he told me he'd like to do back to Dland again (yes, Disneyland is too difficult to pronounce :lmao:)

So.. the story goes like this:

I took the money, put the letter in the box. It didn't fit as was too big. I left the box half open. Then I placed the Disney goodies bag. The kids went to watch cartoons and saw nothing. We waited and waited.. and ... nothing... Few hours later I called them and gave the money to put in the box. They rushed and then there was silence.... and a shriek... "Money's gone!!!!!! Mom, money's gone!!!!!!!". I pretended not to believe and told they misplaced the money after they counted it last time. Then they showed me the letter. I asked who wrote it. DS1 (Gailius) started reading and then his eyes began to glow. He opened the letter getting happier with every line he read. And when it came to "you have 14 sleeps left" there was mad house :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: running, shouting, screaming... Few moments later Gailius explained how the thing happened: it was hot in the room so he opened the window and left. It must have been Mickey who sneaked in, took the money (because they saved enough) and left the letter. Logical. The funny thing is, they didn't see the goodie bag :lmao::lmao::lmao: One reason time to get happy. T-shirts were just the thing. Now they are arguing which book belongs to who.... Ah, what an evening :lmao:

oh, thats so great:wizard::wizard::wizard: I will have to plan something like this when our little boy will be older... I bet they wont sleep tonight... bless them...

Aw what a brilliant way to spring the surprise pixiedust:!

Ignas said he's not going to kindergarden tomorow, because he's going to DLP

Finally! Keeping it a secret for 5 months was hard!

Aw wow sounds like it was a magical reveal! Love that they still have countdown time too.....well done on keeping such a big secret :-)

We've got how much left? 11 days :cool1: SDD is just around the corner. Can't wait. Still many things to come before we travel.

I'd like to start packing, but not sure about the weather. Next weekend is going to be crazy, because I'll be attending classes for 4 days, I'll be dead tired on Sunday evening. And on Monday I have to take Gallius to a doctor because soccer couch told me it's time for his usual check up. And then packing.... It will be a crazy week :crazy2:

We've got how much left? 11 days :cool1: SDD is just around the corner. Can't wait. Still many things to come before we travel.

I'd like to start packing, but not sure about the weather. Next weekend is going to be crazy, because I'll be attending classes for 4 days, I'll be dead tired on Sunday evening. And on Monday I have to take Gallius to a doctor because soccer couch told me it's time for his usual check up. And then packing.... It will be a crazy week :crazy2:

Wow - that does sound like a crazy week! At least the time should go quickly so that before you know it you'll be in DLP! pixiedust:

I know what you mean about packing, I don't actually have a clue what to take. From my sneaky peek at the 10 day forecast I think it's going to be a lot of layers... and an umbrella!

I hope the forecast changes, layers are fine, but not rain.

So, another update, but not as happy as previous ones.

This Tuesday I took Ignas to an emergency due his stomache problems, he wasn't eating, didn't play, just spent all time lying down and basically sreaming due to the pain. Luckily and unfortunately they found nothing. They did ultrasound, checked him and nothing. But he did get way better after that. But then he got worse again and while sitting and waiting for our fakulteto doctor I began to think we might might be admited to the hospital. Luckily after some tests we went home. And now be is just great and I' so happy!
Too soon. Yesterday evening Gailius didn't feel good and complained about headache. Now he's in bed with high temperature and this doesn't look good. And the trip is just around the corner!

Try not to worry :sad2:. I'm sure they are being very good and getting all the illness out of the way before your trip so that they are fully well for when you go!

Sorry to hear they've both been unwell. At least they have over a week to recover and be in good health for your trip! I'm sure it will all be ok xxx

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter