Throwaway cookies, NEVER :) The official Fort cookie thread!

While I'm sitting I'll have oatmeal raisin as well.

Got any milk?

If that's how the loophole works then it would be in their best interest to close it since they're losing money.

I tried it twice and did not book as a package. I'll try one more time today to see if it still works. It was for Halloween week. I got distracted last night and never finished the booking, so hopefully it is still there!

VP

Gosh, I must have been losing my mind. I just tried again as room only and it only asked for the one night deposit.

I so did not mean to stir up trouble. I was just surprised to (mistakenly) see that they wanted the full pmt. Too much wine last night, I guess. :)

I also like cookies, btw.

VP

I don't think there's anything wrong with booking a campsite and not using it BUT, they should have to pay for the entire length of stay - not 1 night and cancel. Or, cancel the FPs along with the campsite reservation. I'm sure the practice will stop very quickly then.

I actually surprised the FPs don't automatically cancel when the room is cancelled.

I don't think there's anything wrong with booking a campsite and not using it BUT, they should have to pay for the entire length of stay - not 1 night and cancel. Or, cancel the FPs along with the campsite reservation. I'm sure the practice will stop very quickly then.

I actually surprised the FPs don't automatically cancel when the room is cancelled.

This one wins the fresh out of the oven chocolate chip cookies!

I so did not mean to stir up trouble. I was just surprised to (mistakenly) see that they wanted the full pmt. Too much wine last night, I guess. :)

I also like cookies, btw.

VP
You didn't stir up much trouble......
And now we know just what kind of cookies camping Disers like. I have to say that my mom has made the most killer oatmeal raisin cookies for Christmas for as long as I can remember. :thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Awww man, now you all made me hungry for cookies. And my wife who does all the baking is away at work for the week. Thanks guys, now I have to suffer with no cookies.

Let's take these cookies to the next level........How about 2 homemade chocolate chip cookies with your favorite ice cream in the middle. :thumbsup2:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter