Tiana’s Bayou opening?

monica9

DIS Veteran
Sorry if this has been asked, I can’t seem to find it in the search bar but is there a definite opening date for WDW other than “summer”? We go on my daughters make a wish beginning of August and hoping it will be open by then.

As of now, there's no official opening date, but I'd be shocked if it wasn't opened before your trip in August. They've been actively testing the ride for a few weeks now, so I'd say we'll hear a solid date sooner than later. We're going in Sept. and are so excited to ride it, too! Sending big hugs to your daughter!

I would be shocked if it's not open by then.

BTW we are a Wish family as well and I cannot express enough how much fun y'all are going to have. My daughter's trip was in November of 2018 and have been back to WDW several times since and still get emotional about how awesome it was.

I would be shocked if it's not open by then.

BTW we are a Wish family as well and I cannot express enough how much fun y'all are going to have. My daughter's trip was in November of 2018 and have been back to WDW several times since and still get emotional about how awesome it was.
We are so excited. We are veterans to Disney, going almost yearly so when my 16 year old told me she wanted it as her wish, I was super confused but she said it will be an experience we’ve never had at Disney with not having to plan ahead, worry about the strategy of rides,etc. I’m sure it’s going to be so hard to do Disney the regular way after this. I heard universal is even better with their wish pass! I figure we know Disney enough that we know what we want to do and can bang them out and enjoy more time at GKTW.
She also wanted to do Disney property and they put us at contemporary but then I talked her into GKTW. It’s a once in a lifetime thing. We are super excited.

She also wanted to do Disney property and they put us at contemporary but then I talked her into GKTW. It’s a once in a lifetime thing. We are super excited.
I'm sure that Disney would have taken great care of your family, but GKTW Village will be amazing, since it's built exactly for families such as yours. I'm not in a Wish family, but I've visited GKTW and support it, so I'm very happy to hear that you'll be staying there. Don't forget that you can have ice cream for breakfast! 😁

We are so excited. We are veterans to Disney, going almost yearly so when my 16 year old told me she wanted it as her wish, I was super confused but she said it will be an experience we’ve never had at Disney with not having to plan ahead, worry about the strategy of rides,etc. I’m sure it’s going to be so hard to do Disney the regular way after this. I heard universal is even better with their wish pass! I figure we know Disney enough that we know what we want to do and can bang them out and enjoy more time at GKTW.
We were WDW veterans too. My daughter's deciding factor was unlimited Fast Passes. I think the veterans appreciate what Disney and Universal do for Wish Kids more as we know what the normal experience is like. Yes Universal will literally drag you off the side walk for special character meet and greets it was awesome.

We were WDW veterans too. My daughter's deciding factor was unlimited Fast Passes. I think the veterans appreciate what Disney and Universal do for Wish Kids more as we know what the normal experience is like. Yes Universal will literally drag you off the side walk for special character meet and greets it was awesome.
This! The exact reason she chose this over another wish. Now we don’t have to wake up early and strategize! Yay

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter