• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Ticket Booth for sale

That is beautiful :goodvibes it's funny to see that we have been talking the last 2 months how we need to slow down going to DL because we need to buy a storage shed! Lol like you I wish I lived closer :worship: I would so try to get that for my yard!

How crazy is it that I really want it. I have no idea what I would do with it, but I REALLY REALLY want it. Crazy, crazy!

I KNOW!!! If I had any way to (a) pay for it and (b) bring it home, it would be MINE! Oh yes, it would be mine :lmao:

45 minutes left and it's up to $910...

But the reserve hasn't yet been met! I wonder if he's put a $1000 minimum reserve or if it's closer to the $6000 he was hinting at in his description?

I KNOW!!! If I had any way to (a) pay for it and (b) bring it home, it would be MINE! Oh yes, it would be mine :lmao:

45 minutes left and it's up to $910...

LOL!! You are cracking me up!! I "think" it would be MIIIIII (oooaahhhh) NE!

Gosh I wished I had that in the backyard when my DD was a little girl. What a neat playhouse that would have made. :wizard:

Gosh I wished I had that in the backyard when my DD was a little girl. What a neat playhouse that would have made. :wizard:

Tell me about it! My daughter is going to be 9 soon and if I were closer I'd still get it! How cool would that be!!

hmmmmm, could do it.....but missed the end of the auction....oh, well! I should take it as a sign I'm not meant to splurge like that. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter