ticket refunds?

lorivegas

Mouseketeer
I am cancelling my 2nts stay, which I also purchased seperately, a 3 day ultimate hopper pass. They told me that my passes will automatically be on my room key. If I cancel my AKL room, will I get reimbursed for the passes as well? My trip is in November, so timeline is not an issue. Please, if anyone knows, let ME know. (I have called the long distance # I booked with and was on hold FOREVER.):confused:

As far as i know there is no experation date on parkhoppers so you should be fine to use them when you do get down there.

The passes you book (the way I am reading your post) are essentially Length of stay passes, not the hoppers that dopeys biggest fan is thinking of. These passes are linked directly to your room key based on the amount of days that you are staying at the hotel. They would be refunded if you canceled the room as they have not actually been "sold" what happens is that they take your money (so yes in your eyes the tickets have been sold) but the money just sits on the account as a credit and when the reservation is inhoused in the hotel at check in that is when they are technically sold. So if you were to cancel the reservation you would be credited the entire amount that you put out (including your tickets).

The other side of that equation that dopeys biggest fan was alluding to comes when people purchased PH's and PHP's in anticipation of their trip. Those tickets are yours when you pay for them. You are charged separately and they are sent to you ahead of your visit. Should you cancel your visit after buying PH's or PHP's, those tickets are not refundable since you have them in your possession and they never expire.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter