Disney Villas - 1989
Offsite - 1986, 1987,

Great Tips, Thanks.

Tim, Lori, Jason, Matt, Courtney
DxL - 1997, 1999, 2000
Disney Villas - 1989
Offsite - 1986, 1987,

bump

<center><blink><marquee behavior=alternate bgcolor="#000033"><font face="Comic Sans MS" size=6 color="#ffffff">Maverick</marquee></blink></center></font>

<font color="FF0000" size=2>'76, '79, '80, '81, '85, '87 - Offsite
Sep. '90 - CBR
Feb. '92 - POLY
Oct. '93 - Offsite
Nov. '99 - ASMovies/CBR
Dec. '00 - ASMovies
Nov. '01 - ASMovies
</font>

Thanks and well said Maverick! I'm bumping this up so others can benefit from your tips before it gets lost on another page /infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif .

Is there anyway that we can get Cincinnati to be closer to Orlando? /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Dissign.gif

A dream is a wish your heart makes!
'96 CBR
'97 DD Marriott
'98 CBR
'98 CS
'99 BWV
'00 YC counting down to Dec.

Great tips. We will put them to good use! I like your idea of the family pact. I think it is a good reminder to young and old that WDW is there to be enjoyed! Should'nt we know this??!! LOL!! /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Thanks Maverick! Your tips were fun and educational! I'm printing them out as we speak-thanks again for sharing! /infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif

This post is in the DIS Hall of Fame. Fantastic tips that need to be seen again! :)

"If you didn't know how old you were, how old would you be?"

partners.gif

Great tips!!

I like the part about taking the last 3 hours to soak in the Magic. I think many people are too much in a rush to do everything that they forget where they are, how it came about, and the magic that surrounds them.

TSI_Fan
cliplove.gif

I miss my Christi-bear. :(

Keep a note-book by the computer for writing down great tips when you find them!

Thanks for all the great tips! :)

Great tips! You forgot to add:

When you get home, start planning for your next visit!

1996 Bought New House
1997 Local Theme Park
1998 Watched Disney Videos
1999 Painted House
2000 Tent in Backyard
2001 ASMovies !!!

One tip I think is plan to do something great your last day. Like a character dinner or something. I hung around my resort and felt like I didn't really end it well before Mears came.

Also, go and check out the other resorts. I did that and fell in love with Wilderness Lodge but I'll always return to *** cause I love Surf's Up.

Those are great tips. And I understand how a 13 year old can get lost at CBR . My mother and I got lost everyday we were staying there for 5 days just could not figure out how to get back to our room.

10/98 CBR
5/99 DL
7/99 YC
10/99 PO
5/00 CSR
5/01 CBR

Thanks for all the great tips!!! :cool:

'75 off-site
'84 D.D.
'89 off-site
'96 CBR
'97 off-site
'99 Poly
next rip 8/01 at Beach Club

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter