Title pending no more! Capt Jack kissed my daughter-01/29 update, no pics yet

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is a brilliant strategy! :rotfl2: I could join you and he'd agree for sure! My singing voice has much to be desired!

So, when will you be here?

Sometime near the end of May. My lil sis is having her first baby! So I'll be staying at my mom's in Riverdale. Maybe we could have a little mini meet.

Sometime near the end of May. My lil sis is having her first baby! So I'll be staying at my mom's in Riverdale. Maybe we could have a little mini meet.

Oh too fun, congrats on the new niece/nephew! :yay: I would love to have a little mini meet! Tune up your singing pipes, DH is in for it! :lmao:

Baggallini? Do tell! And every detail, I will record in my Passporter! :woohoo:

OMGosh!!! Like...you totally don't know what a baggallini is???? It's only the official bag of the dis...you must get one...in lime green preferably. It will hold all of the somethings that you bring to the park...including your passporter. This is the one that you need and that most people get...I :love: mine!!!

http://www.shoebuy.com/baggallini-mes160-messenger-bagg/121602/285133

And...if you join this site, you get 10% off on your order...and there are also codes for $10 off on the Budget Board.

:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

jenna, the next persuasion strategy is to not say anything for a few weeks. I am also going to do lots of yard work. For some reason he gets jolly knowing I have been doing yard work. I haven't a clue why but at this point, desperate times call for desperate measures! You trip is coming soon! I bet you are excited! :banana: What are the chances that you and the little princess: will be able to meet up with us if we go?

Good strategy!!

It's looking like a 90% chance of Emma & me getting to join you!! At least for part of the trip. Oh....I hope he says yes!!!:worship:

Good strategy!!

It's looking like a 90% chance of Emma & me getting to join you!! At least for part of the trip. Oh....I hope he says yes!!!:worship:

:cheer2: Wow, that would be so great! Let me know, I have tons of ADRs and I will add you guys! :yay:

Jennifer, how do you wear that? It looks neat and is a good price. I do like the lime green! I am so going to copy you! :woohoo: Tell me about the pockets and stuff. I see the description but tell me what it really holds. Is it waterproof? And I see the light green is for those in the know!

:cheer2: Wow, that would be so great! Let me know, I have tons of ADRs and I will add you guys! :yay:

Jennifer, how do you wear that? It looks neat and is a good price. I do like the lime green! I am so going to copy you! :woohoo: Tell me about the pockets and stuff. I see the description but tell me what it really holds. Is it waterproof? And I see the light green is for those in the know!

As soon as I know our dates for sure I will let you know!! OMGosh- they will have a ball trying to add two more on!!

Me likey the baggallini!! Thanks Jennifer! And I will be at WDW June 10-16 with my Jon!:thumbsup2

As soon as I know our dates for sure I will let you know!! OMGosh- they will have a ball trying to add two more on!!

Me likey the baggallini!! Thanks Jennifer! And I will be at WDW June 10-16 with my Jon!:thumbsup2

I am not worried about adding you guys. Not much is set in stone and I don't mind changing times/places at all! What's a Jon? I am so out of the WDW loop! popcorn::

I am not worried about adding you guys. Not much is set in stone and I don't mind changing times/places at all! What's a Jon? I am so out of the WDW loop! popcorn::
I wouldn't make you change any places on account of me!! I'm flexible!! Wherever you pick, we do! It's your first time!!!

My son, Jon.;) Are you thinking of the other kind of john???!!!;) :rotfl: I've started to read Jennifer's PTR and she has a son named Jon too!

Okay...you sling it over your shoulder...across your chest. It is very comfy and adjustable...so if you're petite like me it is great!!!!

And...it has one large pocket (I saw that someone fit 2 sweatshirts into it...although it doesn't look that big) and several small pockets. Including hidden pockets to keep your money and stuff put away!!!

It has millions of pockets...all in a small little package. Perfect size...about as much room as a large large purse or small backpack...but sooooooo stylish!

Get one...I swear to you, it will fit everything you need and you'll love it!!!

We're gonna be there at the same time with our Jons!!!!!! Dis meet...dis meet...my dates are on my TR!!!!! :cool1:

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: Jon is only the best WDW travel companion!!!!!

My son, Jon.;) Are you thinking of the other kind of john???!!!;) :rotfl:

I've started to read Jennifer's PTR and she has a son named Jon too!

:banana: :banana: :banana:

I wouldn't make you change any places on account of me!! I'm flexible!! Wherever you pick, we do! It's your first time!!!

My son, Jon.;) Are you thinking of the other kind of john???!!!;) :rotfl: I've started to read Jennifer's PTR and she has a son named Jon too!

I thought Jon was John not Jon. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Where is the peeing in my pants smiley?! Chris is Chris not Cris, right? :lmao:

Okay...you sling it over your shoulder...across your chest. It is very comfy and adjustable...so if you're petite like me it is great!!!!

And...it has one large pocket (I saw that someone fit 2 sweatshirts into it...although it doesn't look that big) and several small pockets. Including hidden pockets to keep your money and stuff put away!!!

It has millions of pockets...all in a small little package. Perfect size...about as much room as a large large purse or small backpack...but sooooooo stylish!

Get one...I swear to you, it will fit everything you need and you'll love it!!!

We're gonna be there at the same time with our Jons!!!!!! Dis meet...dis meet...my dates are on my TR!!!!! :cool1:

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: Jon is only the best WDW travel companion!!!!!

:banana: :banana: :banana:

Thanks Jennifer! Your trippie is terrific! :thumbsup2

I thought Jon was John not Jon. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Where is the peeing in my pants smiley?! Chris is Chris not Cris, right? :lmao:

Right!!!:rotfl2: Well, actually Christopher if you want to get technical!:laughing:

Jon is named after his dad....who you know as Nate. Nate is actually Jon Nathaniel....but we all know and love him as Nate. Or Nate Dog in his party years!!:drinking1 ;)

Ohhh! Cute bag! I love the green!

Wow! The plan looks great! :firefight HAS to say yes! I am so excited for our kids to finally meet!

Ohhh! Cute bag! I love the green!

Wow! The plan looks great! :firefight HAS to say yes! I am so excited for our kids to finally meet!

Me too! They are so close in age too that I think they will love each other. You have 3 and I have 3 so no one will feel left out. :hug: And :charac4: needs to put the kibosh on his fleeting idea of not going in September! Did you love my CS info? :thumbsup2

Jenna, Nate Dog?! :rotfl2:

Jennifer, I'm over Rover! ;)

Me too! They are so close in age too that I think they will love each other. You have 3 and I have 3 so no one will feel left out. :hug: And :charac4: needs to put the kibosh on his fleeting idea of not going in September! Did you love my CS info? :thumbsup2

Lol! I DID love your CS info! And I think the not going in September has already been kiboshed! He remembered that we have already told the kids! Besides, it is :charac4: Do you really think he would give it up? :lmao:

Oooooo, I'm caught up in the drama! I don't know what I would do if my DW was iffy about Disney. Have you tried letting the children help convince him or do you not want to let them into the loop until you know for sure? It might be considered a "low" trick, but when your a Disney junkie you do what you have to do!

Loving the report and can't wait to hear what happens!

Oooooo, I'm caught up in the drama! I don't know what I would do if my DW was iffy about Disney. Have you tried letting the children help convince him or do you not want to let them into the loop until you know for sure? It might be considered a "low" trick, but when your a Disney junkie you do what you have to do!

Loving the report and can't wait to hear what happens!

You would scheme and plan and plot like I am! pirate: I've been given no other choice! ;) I have thought about letting the kids in on the action but if for some reason we don't go, they will be as heartbroken as I am and that would make no Disney even worse. :sad: I have shared the park maps with them and we have watched the planning DVD.

Lol! I DID love your CS info! And I think the not going in September has already been kiboshed! He remembered that we have already told the kids! Besides, it is :charac4: Do you really think he would give it up? :lmao:

Oh yeah, that's right! I keep forgetting your kids know. I bet they are bouncing off of the walls. This will be quite the summer/fall for them! :woohoo: Did you know :charac4: offered to come here for a weekend and help with putting the yard in to help :firefight feel less stressed and more open to WDW? Nice, huh?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter