To Infinity and Beyond - Becoming a Better DopeyBadger (Comments Welcome)

Rooting for you tomorrow, Billy! Good luck!

Thanks!

I love it!! You have nothing be negative about, everything is just part of the journey :-) Enjoy you're victory lap!

Thanks!

Fun fact #1: a group of unicorns is called a blessing!

You've got awesome friends here pulling for you and an amazing family cheering you on. No matter what happens, you are blessed.

Now go kick some a$$!!!!

Friends like these are a blessing for sure!

GOOOOOOD LUCK!!!!!

Thanks!

Very relaxing Charlie Brown visual! Did you go to the expo today? (I saw a race day pick-up option for additional fee, so it looks like expo is optional.) Very irritating experience there. My husband and I both commented that we've never seen so many people unaware of their surroundings and bumping into other people. He also noted that the worse my pre-race experience, the better my actual run. We'll see!

Regarding your race strategy, I suggest adding "enjoy peaceful and beautiful view on Lincoln Memorial downhill." :) I'm very much looking forward to that part!

Such an exciting day tomorrow! Good luck, run hard and HAVE FUN!!!!

Thanks!

Very relaxing Charlie Brown visual! Did you go to the expo today? (I saw a race day pick-up option for additional fee, so it looks like expo is optional.) Very irritating experience there. My husband and I both commented that we've never seen so many people unaware of their surroundings and bumping into other people. He also noted that the worse my pre-race experience, the better my actual run. We'll see!

Regarding your race strategy, I suggest adding "enjoy peaceful and beautiful view on Lincoln Memorial downhill." :) I'm very much looking forward to that part!

Now we're on to Cinderella.

I was at the expo at about 9:10 this morning. Wanted to get home before the Badger game. Although drinking tons of liquid and a long car ride was a tough venture. Too bad your experience wasn't a good one. Hoping bad turns to good again for you!

I'm hoping to be still flying on that downhill. Have fun tomorrow!

OK, we're organized for the morning. My husband's plan is essentially no plan. He and mateojr will drop me at the start and then hit the back roads with a load of bananas in the trunk. So I guess this makes it fun - look out for the nemo hat and the bananas! :)

Thanks!

Now we're on to Cinderella.

I was at the expo at about 9:10 this morning. Wanted to get home before the Badger game. Although drinking tons of liquid and a long car ride was a tough venture. Too bad your experience wasn't a good one. Hoping bad turns to good again for you!

I'm hoping to be still flying on that downhill. Have fun tomorrow!

You too! I'll be cheering for you on the course at the 3-hour mark!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter