Top of the World - BLT

Is it possible to enter Top of the World when renting points at BLT?
When I was their last week the asked for my dvc card to allow me up to the lounge. Maybe u can meet someone at BLT that is a member and go up with them. Never hurts to ask around....

Does the swan/dolphin count for making a trip over for fireworks? I'll be staying there this summer for work and thought it might be worth hitting up the TOWL if we can get in (I do own at BLT).

Loved out recent visit up there - our waitress went above and beyond to get one of the apps made in a gluten free version, and then boxed it right up and put our drinks in to go cups when the tiny person woke up. They also accepted my TIW card.

I'm not sure what you're asking about "does the swan/dolphin count...", but I think the answer is yes. As long as you have your DVC member card, you can get access to the TOTWL. I would make the trip over, if I would ever be so lucky to have work foot the bill to stay at the Swan or Dolphin!

I'm not sure what you're asking about "does the swan/dolphin count...", but I think the answer is yes. As long as you have your DVC member card, you can get access to the TOTWL. I would make the trip over, if I would ever be so lucky to have work foot the bill to stay at the Swan or Dolphin!

You don't just need your DVC card you also need your room key. The rules are members staying on points can access TOTW.

The answer is No when it comes to accessing the TOTWL when staying at the Swan/Dolphin. You must be staying at a Disney Owned & Operated Resort to get access to the TOTWL and the Swan/Dolphin are owned by Tishman Hotel Corp & MetLife and operated by Starwood.

Any more results on people renting points being able to get access? I see one 'no' in the thread but other scattered 'yes' responses across the forums. I'm looking for anyone who has been up recently renting points. If they scan my band and it says I'm staying on points and I just "misplaced" my card, could I find my way up?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter