Tower Room at CR?

eeyorefanatic

Devoted 2 Eeyore
My DH would love to stay there (a dream of his since he was a little kid) but it has always been out of our budget. I do have an AP and am going in mid september.

Are there usually AP disounts for this time of year? ANy idea on what I can expect to pay for a night?

I am sure this has been answered before, and I REALLY hope they turn the search function back on! THanks for your help!

Eeyorefanatic, I stayed in a CR Tower room a year or two ago with my young daughter. We really loved the CR. It was a great resort and the CM’s were all so friendly. I will definitely stay in the CR again.

As to discounts in September, I can’t answer that for certain. My guess, however, would be “yes.” When I stayed in a CR Tower Club room, Dreams Unlimited Travel was able to get me an AP rate (the AP rate went right up to Christmas Eve, which was just a few days after my CR stay). I apologize for not remembering what I paid.

I hope your CR stay is *magical.*

Just like your hubby, I had always wanted to do that since I was a child, we finally did it about 2 (maybe 3) years ago. I loved it :) It was a great stay and the resort is wonderful.
I do not remember what we payed, probably just charged it and never looked back.
I do remember DH wanted to stay concierge but I argued down to the tower club (12th floor) because I wanted to be able to look over the railing down to chef mickeys and such.

I say go for it! YOu have to fulfill your hubbys childhood dream :earseek:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter