There is a big beautiful tomorrow
Finally, I managed to start TR :cool1:

Cast:
Me - mom - Disney crazy...
DS1 - 6, second time to DLP.
DS2 - 3, first time to DLP

Let the story begin :cool1:

Wednesday, 14March - Day 1 - arrival

DSs didn't go to kindergarten since Monday. How many sleeps was driving me crazy. And - yay - the day has finally arrived. Packed last few things, checked most important things and of to the airport at 15.30 for our 17.45 flight. No problems on the way, two excited kids and one super excited mother :rotfl: Arrived just in time to see a queue for check in and baggage. No fun at all, DS2 found it very difficult to wait. Had dilemma with the stroller - give it as baggage or take it to the plane. Decided to take it with us: it good be a good use a our backpacks carrier or I could could just put DS2 in it :rotfl:
Said bye byes and off to security check. I don't like those - taking everything off, not forgetting anything... And then pack everything back, put our clothes on... And with two toddlers :headache:

The we're off to a cafe - to get some snacks and drinks for the flight. DS eat and drank everything before the flight :lmao: had to buy more supplies :rolleyes1

And off to the plane.... First time traveling with low fares airlines - as they call themselves. DS2 felt bad at take off, poor thing. But he did enjoy the flight.

DSC_0035.jpg

Landing was the same, he kept saying "let's go home".. Until we landed. Off the plane, baggage claim and here we are - in Beauvais airport. Small, dirty.. Really small terminal... And we're 45mins too early :scared1: Called RS transports, they would be here in 30mins. Waiting.. And nothing to do. Finally got a call from RS and I began looking for them. My mistake - I was waiting at the wrong point. Finally found the shuttle, they were dropping off a bunch of Spanish people. And a surprise - we were the only travelers. Oh, what a comfortable and nice shuttle it was :lovestruc way better than the ezyshuttle's one. DS2 noticed a McDonalds sign and began asking go there. I told him we would go to another one.... As he felt asleep I felt better. DS1 fell asleep too. The journey was long. 1 hour and 30mins. I kept looking at the road signs and here we are - finally - Marne Le Valle - Kyriad. As both DSs were sleeping, I had some problems getting them off the car. None of the would get off: they even started crying. Grabbed my stroller, put DS2 in it - and he was back to sleep still muttering where Mc'Donalds... Ds1 was crying and asking to go to bed.

Check-in was fast and easy, no problems. Got room on second floor. Room was nice, small and had a bunk bed much to surprise of my DS1.
DSC_0041.jpg

DSC_0042-2.jpg

DSC_0044.jpg

DSC_0047-1.jpg

I was ready to go to bed, but DS2 woke up and remembered Mc'Donalds. So just around 9.30pm we were off to Mc'Donalds in Disney village. Waited for 54 bus and - I'm almost home, walking down Disney village once again. Oh my, what queues were there, it was packed. Probably stood 30 mins in queue. DSs weren't too happy about it. Then they decided to eat at hotel rather than in McDonalds (not a bad idea). So we just got our Happy meals and went back on 54 bus and back to Kyriad.

DS1 slept on the upper bed, DS2 on the lower one. They were so excited, best thing ever, so much fun.
DSC_0053-1.jpg

Didn't get much sleep that night - not my bed, not my pillow, too excited...

Great start! Looking forward to more :goodvibes
Your DSs are cuties

Great start :goodvibes

Your ds's look lovely all tucked up in bed :)

Look forward to more popcorn::

Oooh the Kyriad looks lovely!

The suspense of getting to the parks!! I don't know if I can handle it!! :goodvibes

Looking forward to the next installment! popcorn::

yes, Kyriad was very lovely and I would consider staying there, but - no EMH:confused3

yey so cool that you've started your trippie :goodvibes, hasn't your DS1 got tall since last year?

you could always buy fantasy passes and stay at the Kyriad - fantasy passes include EMH now.

Great start :cool1: That room looks really nice, we often stay in Kyriads when we travel in France.

Your boys look very happy to be there and I imagine that their smiles are going to get bigger and bigger as the TR goes on ;) :goodvibes

are fast passes worth buying if you go once a year? And yes, DS1 got taller. Much taller.

A great start to your trip report. Looking forward to hearing about disney:goodvibes

Day 2 – 15 March – Moving to HNY – THE moment

Didn‘t get much sleep this night. Weird dreams, not my bed, too excited... was up around 6.30am. Too my surprise DSs were too. Woke up with no problem and rushed to dress up. So around 7.10 we were at the restaurant for the breakfast. And – a surprise – a queue. Oh wow, around 10mins of waiting ... At this time??? It was packed, no tables, lots of people and slowly moving queue. Breakfast was so so, not too good, food wasn‘t bad, but didn‘t taste good. A minus for Kyriad. Short breakfast, back to the room, grabbed our things and to the check out. We were the first ones. No queue and no staff. But a lady came quickly, no problem at checkout, fast, easy and we‘re waiting for 54 bus again. This time with luggage, backpacks, two kids and a stroller. I was a bit concerned how would I get on the bus. Again, no problem. DSs loved the ride on the bus – it‘s all so Disney. And here we are at Disney village, so early. I saw HNY bus waiting at it‘s stop and decided to take it (YES, it‘s a long way to HNY to walk). Such a short trip, but again much fun for kids. We were the only ones on the bus. And – FINALLY – the wonderful HNY.
Our bags were taken for storage and I made my way to reception for check in. They apologized our room wasn‘t ready. Who cares about the room? Easy pass, tickets – that‘s all we need! I was assured room would be ready at 3.00pm and we were given tickets and easy pass. As we walked to the exit I saw the line getting ready for meet’n’greet. And it was Mickey! DS1 stood in queue while I rushed to the gift shop to get autograph books.
DSC_0058.jpg

Just in time.
DS2 wouldn’t go. He even didn’t come close nor give his book. DS1 took his book to Mickey, pointed to his brother, showed the book to Mickey and gave for him to sign. Bless him, such a lovely and brotherly moment. DS1 got his picture.
DSC_0062.jpg

BTW, DS1 name is Gailius and DS2 is Ignas.

After that we went to the park. DS1 (Gailius) began to tell what he remembers in Disney village. As we came closer I saw all those green walls covering the entrance. What a shame, no nice entrance pictures for DS2 (Ignas). But who cares – there is an entrance, no need for grand gates. Security check and we’re at DLH. So beautiful, so wonderful, so lovely. Showed our easy pass, ticket control and we’re walking down Main st. USA again. It was crowded. Much more people as far as I can remember. Can you guess what was the first ride Gailius asked for? Yes, you are right. Buzz lightyear laser blast was the first ride we did. No queue. Ignas got scared till we entered and he saw Buzz. REAL BUZZ. TALKING BUZZ. MOVING BUZZ. Well, you get the point. I wish I took a picture of his face. The moving part and getting to the cabin was scary for Ignas again. But I made clear I would go to every ride with him. He wouldn’t shoot, just look. Oh my, he had such a face. As the ride was done and we got off I had two kids running and shouting “One more time” instead of one. And then there was the store. Gailius just looked around and made his way to the exit. But not the little one. He stood with his eyes wide open (and his mouth open too) and probably could not believe his eyes. A moment later he muttered “mom, look, how many Buzzes”. He walked slowly and then shouted “Lightning McQueen” and rushed. He walked around all those Cars toys muttering “It’s all McQueens, mom, so many McQueens”. Half an hour later I had two happy boys carrying those big Cars cars. Ah, they showed and posed with those while waiting for Peter Pan ride.
DSC_0089.jpg

DSC_0091.jpg

Peter Pan was nice. Gailius asked if it would brake again as last time. He even remembered the spot!
Then we went for tea cups. Nice ride.
DSC_0067.jpg

Then we did It’s a small world.
DSC_0111.jpg

Ignas was “look there, look here, mom” and “what is this mom?” all the ride.

After this we did the storybook ride (I can’t remember it’s name). Ignas loved the boats and once again I had to tell what fairytale was there.
DSC_0120.jpg

As I had a program I knew about the new Aladdin thingy. We made our way to adventure land just in time to find a short queue for Aladdin and Jasmine. Gailius again took his brothers book to be signed. Aladdin and Jasmine we very very nice, they talked to my kid and I had to interfere to tell he doesn’t understand English. And then they began to act in a way my DS1 would understand them. Both my sons had Cars tops on and Jasmine showed that Aladdin LOVED cars, of course Aladdin confirmed. Gailius could not believe that a princess has actually seen CARS.
DSC_0142.jpg

After this photo shoot we wandered around Adventure land.
DSC_0154.jpg

DSC_0161-1.jpg

And later went for a lunch to Chalet de Marionette (I probably spell it wrong). Ordered two kid’s menus. I was right, they didn’t eat much. Ignas gave half of his fries to a little bird. Had to tell him that birds don’t eat hot dogs.
DSC_0174.jpg

We met Goofy who was so nice putting autograph book on Gailius’s head to sign it.
DSC_0182.jpg

Then we took a ride on Disneyland railroad much to joy of both kids. We did have a ride on our last trip too. But it was in the evening, it was cold and dark. This time the ride was very very lovely. As I tried to get a pic, little one started crying "mom, get in, the train will leave withount you". and I got this pic...
DSC_0186-1.jpg

After this ride Ignas fell asleep. He did have a good nap.
DSC_0211.jpg

After his nap we made our way to HNY to see if room was ready. And it was! This time we got a room on 3rd floor in Brownstones. As we entered the room we found two cute Plutos waiting for my boys. They were so excited and so happy to get a gift from Mickey.
DSC_0220.jpg

Refreshed ourselves and made our way back the park.
DSC_0228.jpg

Just in time for the parade. People would find a spot more than an hour before the parade!
DSC_0235.jpg

I must say this year’s parade was better than last year. And had THE moment watching the parade. The moment I realized the trip was worth every cent I paid. It was the look of my little boys face when Tiana and her prince approached him, smiled to him and waved to him. Just before this trip Princess and the frog became his favorite movie. And he was so happy and so amazed. He looked at me and said “It was my princess, mom”. I almost cried (bah, I’m having tears in my eyes remembering all this)…

Later we did some rides. Ignas requested Tea cups.
DSC_0336.jpg

We had our dinner in New York Sandwich. I had pasta Bolognese and kids had pizza.
DSC_0344.jpg

As we got back HNY our room was done for the night. Again much to surprise to my little ones.
DSC_0349.jpg

Kids asked to watch cartoons but were asleep 15 mins later while watching.

Awww how lovely - your boys are gorgeous :lovestruc. Sounds like you all had a lovely trip. The characters sounded great with the boys :thumbsup2.

Thanks. Characters were great. I was pleasantly surprised. More to come :goodvibes

Day 3 - 16 March - Where is Woody?

Didn't sleep well again. Had weird dreams, woke up many times... Up around 6.00am again. DSs woke up with no problem around 7.
We had breakfast in Parkside dinner (on our last day we were offered to eat in Parkside dinner or Manhattan restaurant, but DS2 went straight for Parkside dinner). Ignas was so in love with new McQueen car, he took it everywhere with him.
DSC_0350.jpg

DSC_0353.jpg

After breakfast on our way to get some good use of EMH, Gailius took a pic with Pluto. Ignas again hid and didn't give his book to sign.
DSC_0362.jpg

It was a wonderful morning, warm and sunny. Not crowded. Yet!
DSC_0365.jpg

Castle looks so amazing! last time it was covered and now we saw it with no coverings.
DSC_0369-1.jpg

On our way to Fantasyland (after a ride on Buzz laser blast) we saw there was somethign going on. It seems they were shooting something. Took some pics.
DSC_0373.jpg

DSC_0373.jpg

DSC_0379.jpg

DSC_0383.jpg

after that we had a nice ride on carousel
DSC_0399.jpg

DSC_0403.jpg

Gailius asked for a pic in front of the castle.
DSC_0411.jpg

We were lucky - two decked bus came and, of course, we had a great ride on the top floor.
DSC_0414.jpg

After riding the bus, Gailius asked if we could go to another city, meaning to another park, for cars ride.

As we came in, Sully was already there with basically no queue at all.
DSC_0418.jpg

Scream monitors were a blast. Kids kept creaming around 15 mins.... Poor CM at Sully meet and greet.
DSC_0421.jpg

DSC_0422.jpg

Ignas was very curios. He kept looking to see what's inside. Took me some time to get hsi attention for the pic.
DSC_0430.jpg

And we were off to Toy story playland (last time we even didn't go there - just got a pic of big Buzz)
DSC_0437.jpg

First stop (and only) stop - slinky dog. I took the pic before the ride. Ignas got scared again I won't get in before the ride starts. Nice pic, huh?
DSC_0440.jpg

Gailius enjoyed posing for some nice pics.
DSC_0451.jpg

After doing cars rally DSs requested ice cream. I said yes.
DSC_0458.jpg

The we queued for Tram tour. mean while Ignas decided to get clear view where we are.
DSC_0462.jpg

The ride was scary for him. Gailius was ready for all the blasts, fire, excitement and "surprises" and he loved the ride once again. Ignas got scared, but encouraged himself, that he has been brave enough and saw the car go BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM.

We wandered around, queues were getting full. And today was a big day. Yesterday I had made reservations for Cowboy cookout, so we made our way for a lunch with Disney characters. Took me some time to find the restaurant.
It doesn't look good at first sight. Staff greeted us at the entrance, checked reservation and counted how many of us were there. gave me a small peace of paper with numbers.
It was dark inside, the band was playing, lots of people, but not packed. Service was quick enough. I gave the lady that small peace of paper and found out that they thought DS2 was less than 3 years old, so I didn't have to pay for him. This means I didn't have purchase two kids meals, DS2 got free french fries. I was happy about that - saved money. And after we got our meal I was even more happy - sizes are BIG. One kids meal is enough for two kids to share (well, not much eating kids).
Some pics:
The band
DSC_0470-1.jpg

Kids meal
DSC_0474-2.jpg

Angus burger I had.
DSC_0482.jpg

And the characters came out. We saw Mickey, Minnie, Pluto, Gepetto, Goofy (who never came to our table), Tiger.
DSC_0491-1.jpg

DSC_0502-1.jpg

DSC_0511.jpg

... and no Woody whom Gailius was desperate to meet. I did go and asked if he will be around. They said he would come after more than an hour later. We didn't wait, we've been here long enough, finished our meal and it was time for Ignas's nap.

No matter it was his sleep time, Ignas had no intention to sleep. We walked around Frontierland, Adventureland and just at Hakuna Matata restaurant we found a band playing on drums.
DSC_0524.jpg

After listening to some drum music, we found the man I was looking forward to meet. The one and only captain Jack Sparrow. As I mentioned before - he was good. He kept a nice queue with no pushing and rushing, it was organized by him, not CM. And I loved every second of his "show". He was great.
DSC_0548.jpg

DSC_0553.jpg

DSC_0556.jpg

Gailius didn't care about Woody anymore. He met the pirate. Ignas was very happy sitting in his buggy and playing with McQueen car...

And happier after getting this. What a showoff!
DSC_0561.jpg

Really...
DSC_0567.jpg

We found a spot for the parade. An hour of sitting and waiting. DSs had much fun.
DSC_0571.jpg

DSC_0583.jpg

Parade was wonderful once again. Loved it. After that we did some rides again - It's a small world, tea cups, Casey Jr. ...

We didn't go for a dinner this night. We were still stuffed after lunch at Cowboy cookout. and we had few slices of pizza left from last night.

Back to to hotel. Had great time in swimming pool. DSs didn't want to leave!

And just around 21.30 it was time for bed.
DSC_0617.jpg

this trippie is soooo good, I'm loving all the photos and your description makes me feel like I was there with you :wizard:!

Lovely photos of your ds's. They look so happy :goodvibes

I like the Cowboy Cookout pics too. Glad you got to see Captain Jack :)

this trippie is soooo good, I'm loving all the photos and your description makes me feel like I was there with you :wizard:!

This is bthe reason why we do TRs, right? :goodvibes

Lovely photos of your ds's. They look so happy :goodvibes

I like the Cowboy Cookout pics too. Glad you got to see Captain Jack :)

They were very happy, DS2 is already asking when we go back. Tomorrow would be the best option for him :lmao:

I got not only to meet captain Jack. But this is yet to come in my update :rotfl:

Day 4 March 17 - Saturday - St.Patrick's day

Woke up early. And - oh no - bad weather... very bad, not looking good.
But we had a nice breakfast in parkside dinner once again.
mm.. that's so delicious
DSC_0625.jpg

DSC_0626-1.jpg

As always around 8.00am we were at the gates. Must do Buzz ride, Peter Pan, Tea cups etc. Just before 10am we headed to Studious. DS1 had his Buzz costume packed for the big meet.

It was so cold, I bought myself nice and lovely mickey mittens and a hat. Don't think I took a picture...

Sp, first stop - Cars rally. You can't pass that with two Lightning McQueen fans, can you?
DSC_0636.jpg

DSC_0640.jpg

After that we headed to meet Buzz. We were 3rd in line (DS1 was sooooo happy).
DSC_0642-1.jpg

He was the only Buzz in line. So, the hero came in. Greeted everyone. DS2 grew impatient. And... got scared... As walked to Buzz very very very slowly, Buzz greeted him and showed some Buzz moves asking DS do the same. But no no.. He did try couple of times, but DS1 was too scared (or too happy). He just watched bus with that weird "I met my hero" look on his face. Well, just a pic...
DSC_0650.jpg

As it was raining, and very cold we headed to Animagique. Nice and warm
DSC_0659.jpg

What a show (we saw it 3 times this trip :lmao: )

After that we headed to Art of Disney animation. How wonderful these in door "rides" are. It's warm. No rain... Oh goody :lovestruc

The we headed to stars'n'cars parade. Weather was nicer. Kids enjoyed the parade. Nothing new in the parade though.

After we headed back to the hotel. Cold. And rainy. And full of people. Did I tell you last year March 17 was just the same. Won't go there around this time next year.

Kids enjoyed riding the buses. Those lovely Disney buses. Part of the fun. You don't need rides when there are Disney buses. :lmao:
DSC_0732-1.jpg

After short break we went to see Preparade. I did expect more.
DSC_0734.jpg

DSC_0742.jpg

DSC_0746.jpg

After the parade we headed back to the hotel. I had made reservations for parkside dinner. Server was really nice and very curious from what country we came. yes, and Lithuania was a mystery for him :lmao:
DS2 asked for milk. I suggested cola, juice, water. No, he wanted milk. There was no milk on the menu :eek: but few mins later DS2 got his milk in a beautiful glass. Happy kid.
I must say this time meal wasn't that good. Not that it was bad, but last year it was better. The price was high so I don't think it was worth the money.

After our evening meal - swiming pool and off to bed.
Bad weather. Too cold.

Day 5, March 18 - Sunday

And again - bad weather. I was so upset. I was so cold, I'd rather stay in bed. But, we're here for DLP, not bed.
8.00am and we're back in action. Good thing I bought these mittens. A hat is a good thing too.
It was soooo crowded. Even in the morning. And cold. And crowded... And cold.. and rainy...oh well, DSes had fun no matter what.
DSC_0759.jpg

DSC_0762.jpg

DSC_0771-1.jpg

DSC_0780.jpg

We headed to Studious again. And queued for cars rally. Packed.
DSC_0789.jpg

But still a nice ride.
DSC_0794.jpg

DS2 didn't want to take photos
DSC_0800.jpg

After doing some rides and weather getting better we just popped into this guy
DSC_0837.jpg

DSC_0838.jpg

Got an autograph, but no photo. He was so into his character. Much fun.

Our meal plan for the day was meeting Remy. No booking done, but we were seated quickly, 5 mins wait. I was amazed with quantity of food and choices we had. So much variety. And great food. Had a very very nice meal. Would and will go back.
DSC_0838.jpg

DSC_0846.jpg

As it was raining and getting cold again we headed to Art of Disney animation again. DSs spent lots of time coloring. I just sat on the floor :goodvibes
DSC_0915.jpg

Rain stoppped and we went for Slinky dog ride. DS
kept crying "The ride will start without you. Get in mom" - I just wanted to take a pic, that's all.
DSC_0927.jpg

Later we headed back to park and had a little photo-shoot next to Disneyland hotel.
DSC_0930.jpg

DSC_0946.jpg

Did few rides again and headed to hotel. Swimming pool was waiting.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter