TR No.2 - Day 1 - 2- 3-4-5-6(added)

Day 5 - March 19 - Monday

Woke up early as usual. Breakfast was fast. The weather was still not so good. I did promise myself not to go for St.patricks day again. ever.

Started with two good EMH. Did rides we could and enjoyed ourselves. Then went to studious for cars and slinky dog ride - kids loved it. And posed for some photos.
DSC_1029.jpg

Then kids rushed to Disney animation. Had no problem with that - it was warm inside. Almost cried watchin those sad Disney moments (I admit, I always cry watchin Beauty and the Beast). After we left I saw there was drawing class taking place. How wonderful, but no room left for me. asked cast membet and was told new class would start in a half an hour. Kids were happy playing coloring cartoons and I found myself a nice spot for drawing class.
DSC_1043-1.jpg

Our goal was to draw Mickey
DSC_1057-2.jpg

As we finally left art if Disney animation, I knew it was time for characters to show up.And I was ride. And my DS1 dream came true - he got to meet Woody and Jessie
DSC_1081.jpg

DSC_1086.jpg

A happy kid posed for some photos after that
DSC_1098.jpg

DSC_1100.jpg

I took a pic with DS2
DSC_1107.jpg

last year I took a pic in the same place with DS1.

Got back to disney park for some ride on Disney railroad. Kids loved the train. we took this ride many times during this trip.
DSC_1130.jpg

Castle is so beautiful, right?
DSC_1167.jpg

It's a small world - always a nice ride
DSC_1174.jpg

But caey Jr. was top of the tops. we rode 5 times in a row and there was no queue. and DS1 got to ride on the very first seat.
DSC_1186.jpg

While going back we met someone I have never seen before in the park. Kids didn't want an autograph. Oh, well...
DSC_1192.jpg

But they had fun waiting in a queue for BUzz ride
DSC_1195.jpg

did I mention I got the those cute Stich cars?

and this was the evening we had reservations for Mickeys cafe. Queue with reservations was long and slow. and they just began to seat. Poeple weren't happy with this. Funny thing - they seat people with no reservation first. another dissapoinment - we all the same characters we have already met in Cowboys cookout. But the food was great. Enjoyed our meal this time so much
DSC_0012.jpg

DSC_0014.jpg

DSC_0020.jpg

DSC_0022.jpg

kids burger
DSC_0023.jpg

my Lasagna. Wonderful. Would order again.
DSC_0024.jpg

kids dessert
DSC_0033.jpg

my dessert
DSC_0034-1.jpg

DSC_0026.jpg

And this is the first time DS2 gave his autograph to sign and took a photo. YAY
DSC_0036.jpg

evening was long. We spent over two hours and had so much fun. But kids insisted on going to the pool. The end of the day.

Day 6 - March 20 - Tuesday

Care to take a look from our window?
DSC_0041-1.jpg

DSC_0043-2.jpg

DSC_0045.jpg

we stayed here.. somewhere on 3rd floor
DSC_0047-2.jpg

morning ride on one of old cars
DSC_0050-3.jpg

Orbitron.
DSC_0067-1.jpg

it's so difficult to ride it when you are a party of 3....

Teacups - great as always
DSC_0071.jpg

we met so pretty ladies on our way
DSC_0079.jpg

DSC_0083.jpg

and queued for Winnie the Pooh. DS2 took a photo too. Another YAY
DSC_0096.jpg

then we went for Caiptain EO.
DSC_0102-1.jpg

Ok, all this waiting was sooooo boring and sooooo long. DS1 loved the movie, wanted to see it again. DS2 broke his glasses and was too busy trying to hide it.

and then.. oh yes... we went to meet Jack Sparrow. And he was late. Some other parients joked he had too much of rum. He showed up around 20 mins later and many people had left. Got my photo in no time. DS1 was so proud to be able to take one.
DSC_0109.jpg

weather got better and kids decided to have some fun
DSC_0119.jpg

DSC_0148.jpg

DSC_0170.jpg

And on this evening to had a meal in EoS. Wonderful wonderful wonderful
DSC_0280.jpg

went to the pool. Had a slow evening..

Looks like you had a great meal in Cafe Mickey!

So pleased that your DS2 had his photo taken and DS 1 got to meet Woody & Jessie!! :thumbsup2

Love your Mickey drawing!! :goodvibes

I was so happy DS2 finally found courage to get an autograph and take a photo. I hope he will be brave enough on this trip. He keeps speaking of his first trip, what he has done, what he has seen. Right now they are saving money "to go to see Mickey". And count their piggy bank savings almost every day asking if they got enough for the trip. At first they had enough to buy a small toy, now they've saved enough to have dinner at MC. Telling them what they can do for money they saved gets them a better understanding than "you saved 100Eur" :lmao: because 50 or 100 is the same... but if you 50 euros in 5 bills it's way more than 100 in one bill.... :rolleyes1

And meal in MC was great. And I didn't want to go after first time not so good experience. Meal was good, characters so much fun. Don't want to give it a miss on next trip also.

And it's not my Mickey drawing. It's cast member's. But mine came out pretty much the same. I should upload it. Porbably mixed those up. The "class" before mines draw Mushu :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter