TR: Planning A Birthday Trip to WDW in 16 DAYS!!~THE END!!!! pg 10 6/29/10

your schedule looks great and looks like a fun time

:woohoo:

Thanks!! I said when we went in Dec I wanted it to be a non-running to get FP's type of trip and go with the flow..with my family and the Disney'ness that has been put in my Dbro and I, that could never happen so we will be the running-gotta the the fast passes-on the go lol.

wow! this is an exciting PTR! I can't believe you took care of everything in a couple days! I commend you for that :worship:!! lol! Can't wait to hear more plans!

*keala*

:welcome:!!!!!!!

I joined your TR, I can't wait for more of it!

Thanks for letting me know--don't know what I did, but I fixed it! :thumbsup2

You're welcome :)

Your plans look great! You are going to have such an awesome birthday.

Your plans look great! You are going to have such an awesome birthday.

Thanks!!! I can't wait!! I'm still hoping that Ohana opens up on the 18th in case we have to do a WP that day! I enjoy Kona and I dislike the service I had at Ohana the 4 times I went but I don't know, Ohana just seems way cooler for my birthday lol.

Hi Dis Friends!!!

Happy Sunday to you all...do you want to know the coolest thing?!!

:cool1:10 DAYS UNTIL DISNEY WORLD!!!!!!!!:cool1:

This is like the shortest trip wait ever!! I kinda like it!

The horrible thing...I think I'm catching a cold :( I get seasonal allergies and take meds daily for allergies but today my nose is extra stuffy and with the weather change from 30 degrees a few days ago to like 60 today and this is sooo not good! I have my Praxis test on sat 3/13 and my trip on 3/17.

Anyone have advice for getting over a stuffy/runny nose?!!!..and it really works?!!

Here are some trip planning pics!!

First of all..

My planning binder!!

001.jpg

My new Nike Flip Flops from Kohls. If you can wear Flip Flops..buy these! My college roomie introduced them to me a few years back and I've had several pairs and colors since then! They run about $20 and soo worth it!

002.jpg

Mousekeeping Envelopes:

003.jpg

004.jpg

My DME packet from our Dec 2009 trip. Since DME will only send us one, I'll send the new one with Dbro and I'll take out my ticket and staple it in the old booklet. I know the airport by heart since I lived there but I want to feel special and have a booklet so here we have it! We're still waiting for our DME package to arrive with our tickets/luggage tags.

005.jpg

My 2 fav guide books. I find that with having the internet 24/7, I'm finding myself not reading the books and looking online instead. Oh well!

006.jpg

I had a $20 gift card for my bday from Vera Bradley if I spent over $20 and I bought this little bag to put my jewelry in it for traveling and it ended up being just $8 with the gift card!

009.jpg

That's it for now!!

Have a great week! My Praxis teaching exam is on Saturday so I'll be working, sleeping, eating, and studying for the next 5 days!!!

awww love your pics! I have that same picture that you have for your planning binder! I'm going to use it for my journal. I love the mousekeeping envelopes...i have some of the same ones also! You have great taste ;)! Can't wait to see more! I can't believe it's 10 days away! Sometimes it's kinda fun to plan something in the near future then you don't have to wait that long! Can't wait to hear more!

Ooh, yay for the Vera Bradley card! My sister got her birthday card too.

10 days, that is so awesome. It must be kind of exciting planning everything so quickly. :banana:

Good luck on your Praxis!

So close now :woohoo:

I normally try some zicam or cold Eeez tables. I think that is what they are called.

Love your envelopes...very cute :cutie:

Good luck on your test :teacher:

Good luck on the Praxis! It's a tough test, but you can do it!!!!

awww love your pics! I have that same picture that you have for your planning binder! I'm going to use it for my journal. I love the mousekeeping envelopes...i have some of the same ones also! You have great taste ;)! Can't wait to see more! I can't believe it's 10 days away! Sometimes it's kinda fun to plan something in the near future then you don't have to wait that long! Can't wait to hear more!

haha. I did a search on here for mousekeeping envelopes and saw the binder cover as well and used both! I really like the designs that people make!! Thanks for reading!

Ooh, yay for the Vera Bradley card! My sister got her birthday card too.

10 days, that is so awesome. It must be kind of exciting planning everything so quickly. :banana:

Good luck on your Praxis!

It was a nice surprise from VB!! I did not need a huge bag as I have tons of them already but the little jewelry bag was pretty awesome!

I normally try some zicam or cold Eeez tables. I think that is what they are called.

Love your envelopes...very cute :cutie:

Good luck on your test :teacher:

Thanks for the advice!! I figured if I'm not better by Wed or Thurs, I'll call my DR and see if I can get in Thurs nite or Fri morning and Monday at the latest :(

I'm still feeling :sick: so I won't do a formal post but....

SINGLE DIGIT DANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

9 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!

Love the VB - it is my new addiction, now if I can just keep my kids hands off! Hope you are feeling better - I swear by Airborne. My kids were sick last week and I felt like I was getting - I started on the airborne right away and it worked :thumbsup2! Good luck and have a great trip!

PS - Not sure why there is a frown up top - I did not put it there and I can't get rid of it!

Love the VB - it is my new addiction, now if I can just keep my kids hands off! Hope you are feeling better - I swear by Airborne. My kids were sick last week and I felt like I was getting - I started on the airborne right away and it worked :thumbsup2! Good luck and have a great trip!

PS - Not sure why there is a frown up top - I did not put it there and I can't get rid of it!

:welcome:

I :lovestruc Vera too! I have sooo many Vera bags it's not even funny!

Thanks for the advice on the meds, my dad uses that stuff. I got a dr. appt tomorrow because if it is something that needs meds, I don't want to suffer all weekend :(

HAPPY TUESDAY!!!

8 DAYS AWAY!!!!!!!!!

I thought I would update real quick before I eat, shower, and pass out for the rest of the night :(

I was able (thank goodness) to get squeezed in to see my dr tomorrow morning before work. I figured it couldn't hurt and if I need meds, why suffer through the weekend, my test, and packing for WDW and just deal with it now! I'll keep you updated on the diagnosis!

We received our DME booklet yesterday :cool1::thumbsup2 BUT no luggage tags :sad2: I called and the DME lady said they SHOULD arrive before the trip next week, if not I guess Dbro will be stuck getting his bags before the bus. IMO, I prolly would grab them anyways, it's not like he has anywhere to be!

I'm also considering doing the online check-in.

Does anyone know anything about that? What all do you have to do?
The only balance we have on the room is for our one night of DDP.
Since it's just for one night at Sports I figured it wouldn't hurt to try it out and you can do online check-in with the CM discount. I figured then Dbro could just pick up the room keys and info and I'll check at the front desk to show them my ID when I arrive to verify the CM is staying in the room...

Let me know if anyone has done online check-in!!!!

Okay that's it for now. I'm still trying to land an ADR for 3/18 at Ohana in case that is our park day but we will settle for Kona if that's what happens!

...maybe I should start doing a rain dance now as I'm seeing 60% rain on 3/17 and 3/18!!!!

STAY TUNED!

Good idea going to doctor now. Get yourself some meds in case you need them.

Never done the online check in, but think it sounds like a good idea :thumbsup2

Love the Vera Bradley bag!!! Can't wait to hear more :) I'm writing a ptr too! The links in my siggie :)

:welcome: I'll check out your ptr later today!!!

Good idea going to doctor now. Get yourself some meds in case you need them.

Never done the online check in, but think it sounds like a good idea :thumbsup2

I'll let you know what we thought. I of course will not be the one checking in but we'll see what Dbro thinks lol.

How are you feeling?

Feeling much better!!! Yesterday was a super crazy day with my test and a girls day with my college roomie and her mom. I will be back later to update with pics and I'm heading to TARGET for the travel section and maybe a new swimsuit!!!

STAY TUNED!!!!

...oh and the test went super well and I hope I passed!!!:thumbsup2

HAPPY SPRING FORWARD DIS!!!!

OH...

3 DAYS TILL DISNEY WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool1::thumbsup2

Well...sorry I have been MIA but work, sleep, and my Praxis test took over my life the past week! The test went well and I'm hoping for a passing score this time :thumbsup2

Well of course I have news news news!!!

Early Birthday

We celebrated my birthday at home early since I'll be in WDW. By we, I mean my mom and I. Dbro was at work and dad is in Cincinnati getting ready for his big week of board meetings so it was mom and I in Pittsburgh for a small birthday bash lol.

My cake:

001-1.jpg

I'll be 25!!!

004-1.jpg

I apologize in advance for how horrid I look but this was after a day of my early test, mani/pedi at the spa, and a rainy day all mixed into one!

005-1.jpg

For gifts, I got: 2 gift cards, McDs and WDW, the movie Old Dogs..very cute!, and a charm for my Pandora/Chamilla bracelet:

014.jpg

My mom and dad are also paying for some of the trip..flight, room, or dining.
Not a bad birthday!!

Now..

My nails:

013.jpg

011.jpg

PACKING BAGS...

I dug my bag out of storage to take back to Cincy and begin packing:

008-1.jpg

I'm trying to decide what bag I want to take for TL day. The black lettering was the one that I usually took (still has sand in it!) and the blue one is the one I got in Dec which now has all my binders and stuff for at work/school. The black one will probably win!

009-1.jpg

For those of you who have gone to the water parks before..do you bring your own towel from home or request towels from the mousekeeping and take them and either bring them back or drop them in the towel return? I didn't know if I wanted to take up the extra room and bring a towel from home but it will be easier to spot the chair I guess??
Any thoughts???

DINING:

Dining as always is a huge issue for us...we always make ADRs and cancel and make and cancel over and over and over again.

I was THRILLED to land an ADR for Chef Mickeys on the 18th but the weather was better on the next day to do TL. I then landed a Chef Mickeys last night for the 19th (my birthday) but did we really want 2 character meals with the same characters as at Cape May so I checked for the 21st for breakfast..booked...

until today!!!

I landed a 10:15 ADR at Chef Mickey's on the 21st so HOPEFULLY this is our new list of ADRS

3/18: Le Chefs De France 5:40pm
3/19: Ohana 8:30pm (I think)
3/20: 50s Prime Time Cafe: 12:30pm
3/21: Chef Mickey's: 10:15am

Pretty good for a last minute trip I'd say!!!

GIVE A DAY GET A DAY

Since we'll be there overlapping with my Droomie (college roomie) she has offered on 3/18 for us to go with her and her fiance to MK to use their Give A Day fast passes since you can have up to 5 people. :cool1: Of course this will screw up our plan of doing MK on 3/20 at night but if we can ride the rides then we might be able to adjust some things and ya I don't know what is going on but she offered and instead of doing AK or Epcot that morning we might have to give up some of the big rides at Epcot..ie: Soarin and TT for the MK rides. We shall see...

Well that is it for now. I'm not packed..at all. Went to Target travel section today and got a new swimsuit so stay tuned for packing pictures!!!!

Oh..ps..my $54 Airtran credit ended up being $54 and the $15 phone fee was removed without me saying anything :cool1::thumbsup2

STAY TUNED!!!

-PACKING PICTURES!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter