TR: Planning A Birthday Trip to WDW in 16 DAYS!!~THE END!!!! pg 10 6/29/10

Happy Early Birthday :wizard:

Your cake is very cute

I would go with black bag since your blue bag has all your school stuff in it

I would just bring your own towels to TL, something that stands out. I am sure all the white towels everywehre, will make it harder to find your chairs :rotfl:

WOO HOO on scoring CHef Mickeys :woohoo:

Happy Early Birthday :wizard:

Your cake is very cute

I would go with black bag since your blue bag has all your school stuff in it

I would just bring your own towels to TL, something that stands out. I am sure all the white towels everywehre, will make it harder to find your chairs :rotfl:

WOO HOO on scoring CHef Mickeys :woohoo:

The cake was pretty good, really sweet!!!

I think I'll go with the sandy black bag!!! I think I will take one towel and then request more at housekeeping and take an extra one as well.

Thanks on CM I was thrilled!

so now I'm posting on the morning of the 16th...only 1 day away?!?!?!? sooo exciting!!! Your dining plans look great...i don't have any ADRs for those places but looking forward to some pics!! I love your nails! so cute!! Can't wait to see more pics!!

Happy (early!) birthday!!!! Hope you have a great time on your trip.

When we've gone to the water parks we've always just brought towels from the hotel.

so now I'm posting on the morning of the 16th...only 1 day away?!?!?!? sooo exciting!!! Your dining plans look great...i don't have any ADRs for those places but looking forward to some pics!! I love your nails! so cute!! Can't wait to see more pics!!

I can't believe how quickly it has come. I'm not going to get any sleep tonight and I switched my co-teacher for her hours (7-3) and I'll be up at 5:45 so there will be little sleep for me!!!

Happy (early!) birthday!!!! Hope you have a great time on your trip.

When we've gone to the water parks we've always just brought towels from the hotel.

I've decided to just do the whole hotel pool towels. It saved some room so I can bring home more goodies..too bad everything won't be 50% off this time!

Well Dis Friends...

ONE MORE SLEEP TILL DISNEY WORLD!!!!:cool1::cool1::cool1:

I really want to apologize in advance for not posting pics but since I got off work at 5:45, I've stopped at walmart, subway, went tanning, did laundry, packed, ate dinner, updated my ipod, etc so pics have been the last thing on my mind!!

I doubt I'll get much sleep tonight...
I switched my co-teacher for her hours (7-3) and will be up at 5:45 to get ready so there will be very little sleeping tonight..oh well!!!

Pretty much everything is packed and ready to go :thumbsup2

If you would like to follow me during the short visit, feel free to look for my updates on FB. If you aren't my friend...FRIEND ME!!!

http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?ref=profile&id=1405450784

Well, that is it, I'm packed, I checked in for my flights on Airtran.com, paid for my checked bag and I'm about to put the airport parking area in my GPS and head to bed!!

SEE YOU REAL SOON!!!!!!!

Megan,

Have a great time!! :dance3: and :bday:

Have an awesome trip :woohoo:

THANKS!!!! I'm on the airplane to Baltimore and then MCO as we speak! Airtran is offering free wi-fi until the end of March so I figured I would update from the sky!

I was able to leave work early--12:30pm instead of 3 so I got to go home and relax before leaving extra early for the airport.

I parked at the Thrifty/Dollar rental car place--they offer airport Valet parking for $5 a day. It was flawless. I parked, went inside to give them my info and then walked back out to my car to lock it, give them my keys, and get my bags. I waited maybe 15 mins outside for a bus and the bus came and took us to the airport.

I checked my bag without a wait and the guy measured it and I was like WHAT!! He was like you are lucky it was a few inches short..***.. oh well.

Security was also a breeze. After a quick salad lunch at Max and Ermas, I headed to my gate and had a 1/2 hour wait after grabbing a bottle of water and going potty one last time!

We're about to land in Baltimore so I G2G..Enjoy!

How cool they are offering free WI FI right now

So cool you can be on internet while flying.

:goodvibes

How cool they are offering free WI FI right now

So cool you can be on internet while flying.

:goodvibes

Yep! I'm on again :) It's pretty cool. I don't want to know what they charge when it's not free! :rotfl:

I literally got off the first plane, went potty, got some pretzels from Auntie Annes and walked to the next gate and they began to call Zone 1 to board. Good thing we were not late!!!

Yep! I'm on again :) It's pretty cool. I don't want to know what they charge when it's not free! :rotfl:

I literally got off the first plane, went potty, got some pretzels from Auntie Annes and walked to the next gate and they began to call Zone 1 to board. Good thing we were not late!!!

I am trying to remember..but I think it was like 15 dollars an hr maybe? I forget

wow...that was a short layoff..:scared1:

HI DIS FRIENDS!!!

I just wanted to update real quick (on my birthday!!) before we shower and head to DTD and then Ohana for dinner!

We are having a great trip. It was cold cold cold yesterday and warmer today (just got back from TL). We got a great room at POP..I will not spoil any surprises and..

I bought myself a $193 25th birthday present..any guesses as to what it is??!!!

Have a great weekend!

Hope you had a great Bday!!!

Cant wait to see what you bought popcorn::

HI DIS!!!! I just thought I would update from the airplane!!! This whole wi-fi thing is pretty sweet!!! I just wanted to say that we had a great trip. Both Dbros flight and mine were both delayed. We had bad storms today in Orlando and many flights were delayed and/or cancelled.

I promise to begin the TR soon but we got about 6 hours of sleep a night and I"m teaching this week..starting tomorrow ugh, what was I thinking so the TR will prolly begin this weekend so please stay tuned for updates!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter