Trading Elements Pictures/Postal COMPLETE

AlexWyattMommy

<font color=deeppink>Okay, here I am, out of high
These ARE postal. But the pictures are ready to be seen.

Has gone postal
You have received

AWM
B&MB
bobcat
MazdaUK
Mickeyteacher
Mickster
momx3boys
PN96
tiggermei

Game 1 Boys
B1mkytchr.jpg

B1mkstr.jpg

B1PN96.jpg

B1tggm.jpg

B1awm.jpg

Game 1 Girls
G1bmb.jpg

G1bbct.jpg

G1mzdUK.jpg

G1mmx3by.jpg

G1awm.jpg

Game 2 Boys
B2bmbff.jpg
B2bmbff2.jpg

B2bbct.jpg

B2mzdUK.jpg

B2awm2.jpg
B2awm1.jpg

Game 2 Girls
G2mzdUK.jpg

G2mkytchr.jpg

G2mcktr.jpg

G2PN96.jpg

Wow...everyone did such nice work...it's another swap that makes you think you wished you would have played!!!:lmao:

Time to start stocking the postperson! Thanks everyone, they all look great!
S :)

Wow! Everything looks wonderful! Can't wait to get it all back! Thanks for hosting AWM! :)

Mazda, my home scale must be off some. It was only $8.80 instead of the $10.40, so I an extra ink I'll include the sports swap when I send that one to you. I'll go put in my swap spot so I don't use it by accident. Did you want red or brown?

I think red if that's OK - weren't there two browns in pack 1?

I'm glad to see these pics as I'm doing the boy tag (adapted) for the scout swap and I couldn't remember how I'd done it :lmao:

Red is okay with me and yes there two browns, dark brown and chestnut roan. I'll go get it so I don't use it.

I can't wait till these come! The girl tag I made is smaller than it should have been so if anyone wants a larger one let me know and I can make another one for you.

I don't know if I remembered to thank everyone for the thoughtful hostess gifts. All of them will be put to good use. My boys called dibs on a few. Thank you so much. They are not expected but they are very much appreciated. :cloud9:

My stuff arrived a few minutes ago. Everything looks great! Thanks for hostn, AWM!
S :)

Mine are home!! They look great!!!
I plan on using some of these for AWM's swap element challenge this weekend!!!
Thanks again everyone for a wonderful swap!!! :)

Mine arrived home today. Beautiful work everyone! I put it all away before my DS saw it! :) Although, if he uses it, then I'll have room for more... hmmm.... ;)

Mine arrived today. These are so wonderful. I can't wait to use them. You ladies are so amazingly talented. Thank you for letting me swap with you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter