Trading Elements Pictures/Postal COMPLETE

That's right! Rub it in! I know I'll be last:rolleyes1

Sorry I forgot to post that I received these. They had been sitting in my post office , small town no mail delivery, for a couple of days but they have funky hours and I wasn't able to get it. Drives me nuts when I get the yellow slip in my box and the window is already closed!

Looking at the pictures again I realized that while I was in swap group 1 I got swap 2 items. Not a problem but I was suprised. LOL I actually used one of the elements on a layout today before I noticed so you're not getting them back. ;)

You only got one group back?
You should have two groups.
There should be 5 boy things from Group 1
And 4 girls things from Group 2.

If you don't have them all, let me know. I don't have any extras, so they went somewhere. I do have my set if you don't have yours. I can send them to you and if we find the extra set, they can be sent to me.

I did get the boy set. Sorry to confuse! I now realize why I got the other set since we weren't getting anything of our own back. DUH! Sometimes I wonder about myself!

Bobcat,

Welcome to a "blonde moment"... they come and go around here!!! :)
It's okay.. they are only temporary...even for us who are true blondes!

Mine came yesterday - WOW, you've allreally excelled yourselves! DH was so impressed - "why can't you make things like that" - he's so encouraging sometimes :rotfl: :rolleyes2: and DS(7) has already earmarked all the "space" stuff.

Thanks for hsoting, and espcially thanks for getting the inks for me - now I can make cool stuff too! I'm going to try it out on the sports swap :goodvibes

What is your DH talking about? Did he not see the cool boy tags you made??

Glad everything got there. Have fun with the inks!

I bought a bigger one, thinking I'd save some money because of all the ink that would go on the paper bags. BIG mistake. The larger rectangle is much harder to work with than the cute little cat eyes. I had to clean up my works space and myself before I could continue on.

This swap is now COMPLETE!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter