Trading Spaces...Upcoming Episode

I think I have them mixed up......

the red haired lady who just had a baby.....her name is???
I don't care for most of what she does.

the young blonde with the big chest (she likes to show them off) I like about 1/2 of what she does........and she is the one who did the polka dot room......and it was uggggllllyyyyy:eek:

Red haired lady who likes everything in yellow and takes down the ceiling fans = Laurie

Blondish lady who is a little wacky and rarely wears shoes = Gen

Brunette with the That Girl flip and high heels and tends do "interesting" rooms = Hildi

Africian American woman who is always very funny & dramatic (and does really wild rooms generally) = Kia

Hunky guy who plays the "bad boy" and always has a name for his room = Doug

Asian American guy who is very into feng shui and always says "Sweet" = Vern

Teddy bear type balding man who tends to go with a country flair and always adds his own artistic touch = Frank

Slicked back black haired southern gentleman who seems to try to really meet the homeowners needs = Edward

Cute & goofy carpenter = Ty

Cute & sweet carptenter = Amy Wynn

Perky host = Paige

Host from first season (a little more reserved) = Alex

Designer from first season known for her lamps & wacky hats = Dez

I think that covers everybody! :)

Actually Laurie was removed from a house by a homeowner after a reveal. The homeowners couldn't stand what Laurie had done to the room and Laurie tried to take the pillows she had made out of her "amaaaaazzzing" fabric (as she calls it) since the homeowner hated them.

Laurie's designs are okay. I can't stand her personality though. If you watch her closely she actually does less of the manual work like painting than any of the other designers. Especially now after she has had the baby. She's giving redheaded Lauri(e)'s a bad name ;)

So fess up you guys.. who posts over on the TLC boards?

I used to, but havent' in a few months. They could get pretty nasty over there.

A&H's Mom.. I post over there occasionally too and you are right. They can get nasty! (as in mean nasty not perverted..lol)

I guess it doesn't faze me anymore.. If they say something to me that is mean I just say "ehhhhh shut up" to my monitor and move on..lol

Hi, There is no way that I would ever trade spaces with friends to have a room redone.........to much of a control nut. I also have bad thoughts about painted wood. But they could send Ty over to build any thing he wanted to.

Originally posted by Potato Stix
No Hilde!!!!!!!!! She might want to glue my dog's hair on the ceiling or something. (making it a cloud effect)

great...guess what we'll see in one of hildi's rooms next season!!!
that made me
rofll.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter