Trails End Pizza Night?

sunkissed212

DIS Veteran<br><font color=red>I belong to the Add
Does anyone know if they still do this at FW? They used to have Friday Night Pizza that started at 10:00pm. My family and I used to do it every year when we would go down but I don't know if they still offer it or not.

My boyfriend and I just returned from a trip to WDW but weren't there long enough to see if it was still offered.

TIA!

just bumping to see if anyone can help me out with this...

I don't know about that Friday nite thing, but we ate there for a lunch 2 yrs ago, they had 2 kinds of pizza on the buffet. It was pretty good, but we all LOVED the chicken!:sunny:

You can order pizza to-go at the Trail's End register. It is good, and very reasonable. You can also order baked goods to-go. This has become a tradition for our family. We always plan one night to order pizza, and take it to the beach to watch the MK fireworks, and the Floating Pageant. I already have one planned for Dec. :)

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Oops! I forgot to answer your original question. :eek: I have been to Fort Wilderness at least 6 times in the last 2 years, and haven't heard anything about a special pizza night. Sorry. :(

First night pizza at Trail's End is a tradition. We have always ordered and eaten it there. Last time, the waitress even told us to help ourselves to salads on the buffet. I think they serve it all the time. But now that I think about it, we were in the bar area and not the restaurant area.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter