Transport from SSR to DW Car Care Center

davocabo

Earning My Ears
Sneaking away for a quick weekend visit before I attend a industrial show at the Orlando Convention Center. We will be taking the Magical Express from the airport and I reserved a car from National Rental Car for the middle of the week. Now the question.......:confused3: Is there a bus you can take to the Car Care Center on site? Just thought I would ask the experts here before calling National. :thumbsup2

Sneaking away for a quick weekend visit before I attend a industrial show at the Orlando Convention Center. We will be taking the Magical Express from the airport and I reserved a car from National Rental Car for the middle of the week. Now the question.......:confused3: Is there a bus you can take to the Car Care Center on site? Just thought I would ask the experts here before calling National. :thumbsup2

You call National, and they tell you what time the shuttle picks up at SSR. It's quick and easy!

There is an Alamo/National desk at the Dolphin Resort. I usually use that location 'cause we can use Disney bus/boats to get to and from easily.
Be sure to take a print out of your reservation at either location. They do tend to "misplace" any info for on line reservations and stick you with higher 'day of' rates.

There is an Alamo/National desk at the Dolphin Resort. I usually use that location 'cause we can use Disney bus/boats to get to and from easily.
Be sure to take a print out of your reservation at either location. They do tend to "misplace" any info for on line reservations and stick you with higher 'day of' rates.

I had that "misplace" scenario. Imagine, they couldn't find it under my name! Well, I helped them out...really!! Mine was an Alamo rental!

We just used Car Care center for a one day rental. They gave us a pick up time and when ME got us in earlier I called and they arranged for an earlier pick up. Very nice people, quick rental process, and a Hess next door to refuel before drop off. By the way we saw that the Hess does a nice breakfast sandwich if you are dropping the car off the next morning. Drop off they will take you back to your resort OR to a park. We were very pleased and will use them again.

You could also pick up the car from the Buena Vista Palace which is right across the street from Downtown Disney.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter