Transportation Times

quest4dl

DIS Veteran
I looked at some of the stickies but threads like 'How to get from A to B' seem to be a mishmash of specific transportation questions.

Can anyone direct me to a post that has approximate travel times from each point with each mode of transportation? For example, Epcot to HS - how long on bus, walking, boat

Thanks!

There are just too many variables to have a list like that. If you have a specific question, just ask. We are only too happy to help. But, if there were to be such a listing, you might very well get bad info...especially since things seem to change at a moment's notice in Disney!!!

A very general rule of thumb is to allow an hour for direct transportation and 90 minutes if a transfer is required. It rarely (if ever) takes that long, but it's a guideline.

Anything more specific than that has so many variables to consider that it's better to just ask for what you need.

Good question! I wish there was a app for this! Or maybe there is that I do not know about? I was just going through each day of my itinerary and trying to also figure out how to get from point a to point b.

Good question! I wish there was a app for this! Or maybe there is that I do not know about? I was just going through each day of my itinerary and trying to also figure out how to get from point a to point b.
There is a website out there. I do not recommend it. It gives routes that don't exist.

If you have a question, just ask.

For example, Epcot to HS - how long on bus, walking, boat

None of these times includes waiting for the bus or boat. That could be up to 20-30 minutes added time.

From Epcot to HS via walking or boat, you would leave from the International Gateway between UK and France. Walking speed comes into play, and for me, it would be about 20-30 minutes depending on the day. The boat is likely about 25-30 minutes as it goes from Epcot to BW to YC/BC to S/D to DHS.

For the bus from Epcot to DHS, you would leave Epcot from the front gates. The drive time is about 10-15 minutes once the bus arrive.

Good to know all this info as I'm not sure if I'll be ending my Epcot half day in Future World or World Showcase.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter