Trial Club Level Fastpass+ Purchase Program Planning & Discussion

Hi! Is info available on whether or not this benefit is continuing into 2019? Just booked CL for March and am planning on getting this. Does the benefit still include the reserved area for HEA?

No idea how long it will last, there is no indication that it will end but it could theoretically end at any time and Disney has done that with other things in the past. There are no longer reserved viewing areas for any nighttime shows, including HEA. I thought that was a big loss, but most people don't seem to think it was as big of a deal from what I've read (and the fact that the prevailing thought is they stopped them due to underutilization :confused3).

So I was able to change my PPO H&V breakfast to a PPO H&V Fantasmic Package. I also have a CL FP booked for Fantasmic which I do want to keep until the day of b/c who knows if park hours will change or if we decide not to make it to the breakfast. Also, we have doubled up SDD that day and I don't want to chance a CM cancelling that.

Should I:

Make it to the breakfast and use my CL for SDD which is in the morning (regular FP for SDD is at 3:00), and then call right after the CL FP is used to change the CL F! to something else?

Make it to the breakfast and get through the second FP for SDD at 3:00 and then call DSS to change the CL F!?

It will be a Saturday - can someone remind me how to call DSS on the weekend? Or is DSS there on weekends just up until a certain time?

Thanks!

No idea how long it will last, there is no indication that it will end but it could theoretically end at any time and Disney has done that with other things in the past. There are no longer reserved viewing areas for any nighttime shows, including HEA. I thought that was a big loss, but most people don't seem to think it was as big of a deal from what I've read (and the fact that the prevailing thought is they stopped them due to underutilization :confused3).
Sad to hear that. This was a big part of why I wanted it--I'm afraid of HEA in the crowd! Back to the budget to see if I can swing both the CL extra FP and the HEA dessert party.

Stupid Question.... do I have to sign up if I booked a CL room before my 90 days and if so where and how to arrange the FP program. My 90 day date will be December 12 2018. I emailed DSS but no one replied. Is there a limited number of people who can pay for theCL FP thing or can everyone on CL? Thanks in advance !

Stupid Question.... do I have to sign up if I booked a CL room before my 90 days and if so where and how to arrange the FP program. My 90 day date will be December 12 2018. I emailed DSS but no one replied. Is there a limited number of people who can pay for theCL FP thing or can everyone on CL? Thanks in advance !

You arrange and pay for everything through DSS.

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/en_CA/guest-services/signature-services/

(407) 939-7777

They won’t do much with this program over e-mail, other than some send them a list of their FP choices to help with scheduling.

Remember it’s 90 days from your check-out date, not check-in (sorry if you know that). Before that, there’s not much you can do with DSS, for the most part.

There’s no limit, any CL or otherwise eligible guest can book/pay for the service.

Hope that helps.

Looking for advice from experienced CL denizens-

We're staying at the BWI in May, and I plan to get our tickets prior to the 90 day window and add the extra fastpasses. Problem is, we could arrive up to two days earlier- but I don't find out when DS20's finals are over until well after the 90 window opens up (possibly not even before the 60 day window :rolleyes:). I mean, what is WITH these universities?!?! Don't they know we have DISNEY WORLD to plan for :headache::p ?

Consequently, I booked a suite at the Hilton in Disney Springs for two days preceding our stay at the BWI.

My question is- is it possible to just add a couple of days to my ticket if we do arrive early? Will this create a problem with our FP (extra and standard ones)? I just really doubt I'll be able to add those two days onto our reservation at the BWI, it's a deluxe CL room and there aren't that many of them- maybe 10 total. However, the Disney Springs area hotels now participate in the 60-day FastPass program, so it's kind of like a split stay, I guess.

Of course, I could always just buy two-day tickets but that would kinda stink due to the higher prices- there are 5 of us so it's not trivial.

Another option would be to squeeze into the YC for two days- it's just the room is so tiny for five adult-sized people. But would that make it easier to add the two extra days? I'd then also have the option to do CL extra fastpasses- but would that be worthwhile fewer than 60 days out? Chances are we'd be spending those days at EPCOT and MK, on fairly uncrowded days.

Thanks!!

Last edited:
What is the weekend line for DSS? As well as after hours? Thanks!

DSS is open 9-5 ET, 7 days a week. When you book the program, in the confirmation info they'll send you an after-hours # to call if you need Extra FP modifications after hours during your trip.

You arrange and pay for everything through DSS.

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/en_CA/guest-services/signature-services/

(407) 939-7777

They won’t do much with this program over e-mail, other than some send them a list of their FP choices to help with scheduling.

Remember it’s 90 days from your check-out date, not check-in (sorry if you know that). Before that, there’s not much you can do with DSS, for the most part.

There’s no limit, any CL or otherwise eligible guest can book/pay for the service.

Hope that helps.

Yes it does! Thank you for helping.

DSS is open 9-5 ET, 7 days a week. When you book the program, in the confirmation info they'll send you an after-hours # to call if you need Extra FP modifications after hours during your trip.
ok, good to know. i actually don't have a confirmation of our booking. i'll program the regular line in. thanks!

I don't remember getting an after-hours number when I booked. Just the credit card charges. :/

Just booked my club level fastpasses for end of January/beginning of February so I can confirm they are booking into 2019! Booked for 5 days over the phone. It was super easy, got every fast pass I asked for at the times I requested and it took maybe 30 minutes? And the cast member said it was going a little slower today than previous days. Now was a great time for us to try this program since my daughter is only 1 1/2 so we didn't have to pay for her!

So we have booked club level room and will have 3 additional fastpasses. We get to book those 90 days out, right? And so do we get to book all 6 fastpasses at that time or do we have to wait until 60 days out to book the other 3 fastpasses?
Also, can you book the additional ones at any park and any tier?

So we have booked club level room and will have 3 additional fastpasses. We get to book those 90 days out, right? And so do we get to book all 6 fastpasses at that time or do we have to wait until 60 days out to book the other 3 fastpasses?
Also, can you book the additional ones at any park and any tier?
You can book your "regular" FPs at the time you book your club level 3, but you can't repeat attractions in the same day. You'll still have to do the 60 day for days you didn't purchase the Club Level FP

How do you all use CL fastpasses on park hopping days? We're staying at BWI and it just dawned on me that, since we typically take a late afternoon break, park hopping back to EPCOT or DHS at night makes a lot of sense for us. I wish I would have figured this out in time for our last trip when we were at YC!:sad2: But, the kids are all older now and perfectly capable of hopping around with or without us so from that angle it makes a lot of sense as well.

I know how the ordinary FPs work while park hopping, but would like any tips on effective deployment of the CL fastpasses along with them. Thanks so much!

Last edited:
How do you all use CL fastpasses on park hopping days? We're staying at BWI and it just dawned on me that, since we typically take a late afternoon break, park hopping back to EPCOT or DHS at night makes a lot of sense for us. I wish I would have figured this out in time for our last trip when we were at YC!:sad2: But, the kids are all older now and perfectly capable of hopping around with or without us so from that angle it makes a lot of sense as well.

I know how the ordinary FPs work while park hopping, but would like any tips on effective deployment of the CL fastpasses along with them. Thanks so much!

We just got back Thursday night and used the CL FPs on 3 of our days. We park hopped each of those days and it worked out well for us. We did our regular FP in the morning at one park and then our CL FP in the late afternoon/evening at the second park. Doing it this way, we were able to get more FPs after our first 3 and didn't have to wait in standby lines.

We just got back Thursday night and used the CL FPs on 3 of our days. We park hopped each of those days and it worked out well for us. We did our regular FP in the morning at one park and then our CL FP in the late afternoon/evening at the second park. Doing it this way, we were able to get more FPs after our first 3 and didn't have to wait in standby lines.
Did you get the same-day FP in the first park or the second? Using the CLFP in the second doesn't seem to leave very much time for any new FP

Did you get the same-day FP in the first park or the second? Using the CLFP in the second doesn't seem to leave very much time for any new FP

It kind of depended on what our plans were for the day. One day we got same day FP in both parks. That day we did several rides with no wait when we got to the park and had regular FP for 7DMT, Peter Pan, and Splash. Then we got same day FP with other walk-on attractions thrown in. We then took a break in the club lounge before heading to Epcot for more FPs. Since we booked right after they got rid of the reserved nighttime viewing perk, they gave us an extra FP for each CL FP day we booked so we had 7 total prebooked FPs those days.

This is what our day looked like:
BTMR twice (walk on)
Pirates (walk on)
Haunted Mansion (walk on)
7DMT (FP)
Peter Pan (FP)
Splash (FP)
Hall of Presidents (walk on, obviously :rotfl:)
Space Mtn (4th FP)
Monster's Inc Laugh Floor (5th FP)
People Mover (walk on)
Big thunder (CL FP)
Jungle Cruise (walk on during parade)
-break in club lounge, then hopped to Epcot-
Nemo (6th FP)
Test Track (CL FP)
Frozen (CL FP)
Soarin (CL FP)
Watched Illuminations

We also ate a quick service lunch and dinner at Food and Wine booths in there. We didn't have every day this packed though, just depended on what we felt like doing for the day.

It kind of depended on what our plans were for the day. One day we got same day FP in both parks. That day we did several rides with no wait when we got to the park and had regular FP for 7DMT, Peter Pan, and Splash. Then we got same day FP with other walk-on attractions thrown in. We then took a break in the club lounge before heading to Epcot for more FPs. Since we booked right after they got rid of the reserved nighttime viewing perk, they gave us an extra FP for each CL FP day we booked so we had 7 total prebooked FPs those days.

This is what our day looked like:
BTMR twice (walk on)
Pirates (walk on)
Haunted Mansion (walk on)
7DMT (FP)
Peter Pan (FP)
Splash (FP)
Hall of Presidents (walk on, obviously :rotfl:)
Space Mtn (4th FP)
Monster's Inc Laugh Floor (5th FP)
People Mover (walk on)
Big thunder (CL FP)
Jungle Cruise (walk on during parade)
-break in club lounge, then hopped to Epcot-
Nemo (6th FP)
Test Track (CL FP)
Frozen (CL FP)
Soarin (CL FP)
Watched Illuminations

We also ate a quick service lunch and dinner at Food and Wine booths in there. We didn't have every day this packed though, just depended on what we felt like doing for the day.
Wow! That's great! This is more or less how I envisioned it, but you had great luck with FP. We might not because there are 5 of us, but I thought the offspring would probably take off on their own and fend for themselves as far as that is concerned. How long was your break? I think ours might run longer- a few hours probably.

(And I do want to see Hall of Presidents since it was revamped & to see if Prez Trump looks like Ms. Clinton, as 'twas the rumor. I'm kind of a history buff!)

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter