Trial Club Level Fastpass+ Purchase Program Planning & Discussion

Hello! I don't often post but I wanted to chime in since I was able to book this for my deluxe alcove room at the Swan. What I've had to do is call the Swan/Dolphin first and then have them connect me. The times I've called DSS first, I have always been told to do it this way instead. That way they know that you have the proper room type because there is no way for DSS to verify that information since the Swan and Dolphin are on a different non-Disney system. I was able to book my 3 days of paid fast passes 90 days from the check out date. My trip is from May 5th-May 8th so I will definitely report back to let everyone know how it goes.

Has anyone else on here actually used the paid fast passes yet?

Thanks for posting this. Last I heard the DSS had no clue about the eligible S&D rooms and was told to call concierge at the Swan to arrange the fast passes.

I try to stay active on the Swan and Dolphin board in the Resorts section, and we would love to have you post your experience there as well!

Thanks for posting this. Last I heard the DSS had no clue about the eligible S&D rooms and was told to call concierge at the Swan to arrange the fast passes.

I try to stay active on the Swan and Dolphin board in the Resorts section, and we would love to have you post your experience there as well!

I can definitely post there as well!

It is true that DSS does not know anything about the eligibility of the Swan and Dolphin rooms. They are relying on you being connected to them from the Swan and Dolphin regarding the fast passes. The Swan and Dolphin does not have ability to book the passes themselves so they will still definitely connect you to DSS.

Good Morning! I am purchasing our tickets this weekend to prepare for my phone call with DSS on 4/2. I have two questions for all of you:

1. For scheduling the non-CL FPs, is DSS doing that only for the days you are using the extras? For example, we will have three days of extra FPS and regular FPs, but also 2 other days of regular FPs. Are they only booking for those "extra" days and I am on my own at the 60 day mark for the other 2 days?

2. Is the night show seating only for the three days that you choose or any day during your stay?

I am very, very anxious to see if Toy Story Land will be part of our FP offerings, as we check out on the 1st of July and have planned to be in HS on the 30th. I suppose I will need a back-up plan if they choose not to extend those for FPs. Do you remember how this went for Pandora? Or provide a hint of what to expect?

Good Morning! I am purchasing our tickets this weekend to prepare for my phone call with DSS on 4/2. I have two questions for all of you:

1. For scheduling the non-CL FPs, is DSS doing that only for the days you are using the extras? For example, we will have three days of extra FPS and regular FPs, but also 2 other days of regular FPs. Are they only booking for those "extra" days and I am on my own at the 60 day mark for the other 2 days?

2. Is the night show seating only for the three days that you choose or any day during your stay?

I am very, very anxious to see if Toy Story Land will be part of our FP offerings, as we check out on the 1st of July and have planned to be in HS on the 30th. I suppose I will need a back-up plan if they choose not to extend those for FPs. Do you remember how this went for Pandora? Or provide a hint of what to expect?

1. There have been reports of both. So if you get someone who refuses you could call back and hope to get a different person or just mention that you read that someone else was able to do it.
2. Yes the night time viewing is only for the days you have booked your 3 extra, they can be used in any park.

I can definitely post there as well!

It is true that DSS does not know anything about the eligibility of the Swan and Dolphin rooms. They are relying on you being connected to them from the Swan and Dolphin regarding the fast passes. The Swan and Dolphin does not have ability to book the passes themselves so they will still definitely connect you to DSS.
I do want to report that I made the initial contact with DSS and provided them with my Dolphin confirmation number. They wrote me back with confirmation that a date has been set for me in August for booking and that they have marked their calendar. So, maybe as more of Dolphin/Swan guests book qualifying rooms, it will become more clear to DSS. But man, it was very confusing at first.

I can only speak to what my experience was:

1. They did not allow me to book any fast passes on days when I wasn't buying the 3 paid ones. I had to wait until the 60 day mark.

2. I'm unsure of the answer to this. It definitely seemed to me that I had to pick a nighttime show on the day I had bought the paid fastpasses.

I received the initial call from Signature Services today and I asked (sort of stated it) that only dates I purchases were eligible for booking "standard" FPs and she "NO!!!" I can book all of them, so apparently there is a training or miscommunication issue.

Does anyone know if you can book the regular 3 FPs 90 days before for someone not getting the extras (for example, if the CL room was reserved for 2 people, but one of them didn’t get the extra FPs. Would the one who didn’t get the extra FPs be able to get theirs at the same time as the one who did get the extra FPs? Hopefully that makes sense.)

I received the initial call from Signature Services today and I asked (sort of stated it) that only dates I purchases were eligible for booking "standard" FPs and she "NO!!!" I can book all of them, so apparently there is a training or miscommunication issue.
Did she say if you’ll be limited to tiers on the days you didn’t purchase?

Did she say if you’ll be limited to tiers on the days you didn’t purchase?

You will be limited to tiers like if you were booking them yourselves for the non purchased FP Days .... I was able to book all my days when I called 90 days out ( 3 days with purchased FP’s) and the rest regular 3 free FP Days

Another quick question about the FP+ tiers- for those who have been able to modify their regular FP+ after originally having DSS booking them over the phone, are you limited to FP+ tiers? (So, if you originally booked your extra FP+ for FEA, TT, and Soarin’ and had to book 3 other rides for regular FP+ and then went to modify them later, could you get FEA, TT, and Soarin’, or would you be limited to just one of those like you normally would be? I hope that makes sense.)

Another quick question about the FP+ tiers- for those who have been able to modify their regular FP+ after originally having DSS booking them over the phone, are you limited to FP+ tiers? (So, if you originally booked your extra FP+ for FEA, TT, and Soarin’ and had to book 3 other rides for regular FP+ and then went to modify them later, could you get FEA, TT, and Soarin’, or would you be limited to just one of those like you normally would be? I hope that makes sense.)

Just one like normal ...... it makes sense if you think of them seperately.... purchased fp (any tier) ...... reg fp (tier 1 = 1 , all others =2)

Now you can’t duplicate if booking through DSS so if you go in and change your reg fp you can change 1 to a tier 1

Be careful if you duplicate there has been mention of that causing problems when you go to scan your magic band but we have no confirmation one way or the other yet

Question.... we are a family of 4 (me, DH, Dd7, and Dd3). Can I buy 2 for DH and Dd7, then child swap the ride and ride it myself without the fast pass? This is how I do my regular fastpasses. Also can I book mine and DD3 fastpasses the same day with DSS the same day? Thanks.

Hi -- cross posting over her at the suggestion of GADisneyDad14 to ask about Swan and Dolphin. Has anyone been able to identify a list of which rooms at swan and dolphin qualify for this benefit? There seem to be an awful lot of room categories at those two resorts.

Hi -- cross posting over her at the suggestion of GADisneyDad14 to ask about Swan and Dolphin. Has anyone been able to identify a list of which rooms at swan and dolphin qualify for this benefit? There seem to be an awful lot of room categories at those two resorts.

Just posting this here as well...I called DSS earlier to ask if I could book the CL extra FP’s with 3 nts in a CL room, but split between two different resort reservations, booked with points. They said that wouldn’t be a problem.

But, she also said that I only needed two nights. I even asked her to repeat it and she said you only need a two night stay to book the extra CL FP’s. FWIW, I am going to call back and confirm because I don’t think she is right.

Just posting this here as well...I called DSS earlier to ask if I could book the CL extra FP’s with 3 nts in a CL room, but split between two different resort reservations, booked with points. They said that wouldn’t be a problem.

But, she also said that I only needed two nights. I even asked her to repeat it and she said you only need a two night stay to book the extra CL FP’s. FWIW, I am going to call back and confirm because I don’t think she is right.

Interesting. I wonder if they aren't getting enough people to bite, so they're lowering the threshold.

Or, the person was incorrect. I'll be curious what you're told when you call back!

ETA: Or has it been 2 nights all along, as long as you book all 3 days?

Interesting. I wonder if they aren't getting enough people to bite, so they're lowering the threshold.

Or, the person was incorrect. I'll be curious what you're told when you call back!

ETA: Or has it been 2 nights all along, as long as you book all 3 days?
Maybe b/c a two night stay could equal the same 3 day booking requirement?

That's correct you need to book a minimum of 3 days. So you'r 2 night stay would count as 3 days, but the extra fast passes have to be those 3 consecutive days.

That's correct you need to book a minimum of 3 days. So you'r 2 night stay would count as 3 days, but the extra fast passes have to be those 3 consecutive days.

Never thought of it that way. I just thought you had to purchase 3 nights in CL rooms to be eligible. Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter