Trial Club Level Fastpass+ Purchase Program Planning & Discussion

Does anyone know if you can buy the extra Fps and use on a split stay day that is not a day in a CL room?
EX: Starting at BW no CL, for 2 nights, moving to CR CL for 3 nights, hoping to use extras on our day at HS, which would be the day before we check in to CR.
TIA

Does anyone know if you can buy the extra Fps and use on a split stay day that is not a day in a CL room?
EX: Starting at BW no CL, for 2 nights, moving to CR CL for 3 nights, hoping to use extras on our day at HS, which would be the day before we check in to CR.
TIA

I don’t believe so but some others might know for sure.

TIA
I asked DSS and was told no. They said I could only use the extra FP days during the CL part of my split stay.

Thanks for the responses. Bummed, I didn't take that into account when I booked my stays. SO, looks like I will need to book CL at BW too. $$$$

Did I understand correctly from a pp, that split stay CL can be combined? So I really only need 1 night, the night before our CL CR?

Hi -- cross posting over her at the suggestion of GADisneyDad14 to ask about Swan and Dolphin. Has anyone been able to identify a list of which rooms at swan and dolphin qualify for this benefit? There seem to be an awful lot of room categories at those two resorts.
Here is a post from the Swan and Dolphin thread from the other day that answers this. Hope this helps.

Presidential Suites, Governor Suites, Parlor Suites, Premium Alcove Rooms (note - that these are listed as different names through the Swan/Dolphin website. Premium Alcove Rooms are considered Family Rooms and also called Deluxe Alcove Rooms and Premium Studios). It can get confusing. I can tell you that if you ask for Catherine (sp?) at Swan/Dolphin she knows the deal.

Last edited:
TIA
I think you may be able to do this. We are doing a split stay with the first reservation CL and the second resort standard. The last of our three days for the extra FP is the day we check out of CL resort and move to the next resort. So I would think it would still be considered eligible if the CL was at least two nights.
Plus, doesn't Disney see what we call split stays really as two separate reservations?

ETA: just reread your post and saw you wanted to start the day BEFORE you checked into CL, not after. Sorry! So then I think it may not work after all.

Just one like normal ...... it makes sense if you think of them seperately.... purchased fp (any tier) ...... reg fp (tier 1 = 1 , all others =2)

Now you can’t duplicate if booking through DSS so if you go in and change your reg fp you can change 1 to a tier 1

Be careful if you duplicate there has been mention of that causing problems when you go to scan your magic band but we have no confirmation one way or the other yet
Do we have any confirmation on double booking issues? We are going in six weeks and have fop for both morning and evening on one of the days.

Do we have any confirmation on double booking issues? We are going in six weeks and have fop for both morning and evening on one of the days.

No one has tried it / reported back yet.

Some have been told by DSS that it will cause ‘problems’ day of.

Personally, I think it will work just fine (BUT DO NOT TAKE MY WORD FOR IT, I’m just speculating!)

No one has tried it / reported back yet.

Some have been told by DSS that it will cause ‘problems’ day of.

Personally, I think it will work just fine (BUT DO NOT TAKE MY WORD FOR IT, I’m just speculating!)

I'm also really wondering about this. My trip is May 5-8 so I'm really hoping someone posts something before then.

Hi! Knee deep in planning for my call next Monday! I just want to confirm that the Star Wars show is not included for one of the preferred shows for extra FPs, correct?

I'm also really wondering about this. My trip is May 5-8 so I'm really hoping someone posts something before then.

I will find out May 2!

While I'm guessing @GADisneyDad14's speculation is correct, I was only willing to risk this on one of our extra FPP days. We will know for sure on April 18, so if no one else has any intel at that point, I will be sure to report back.

Just confirming I spoke with DSS today, and it needs only be 2 nights/3 days, and can be split between CL stays as well. So, booked at Swan for my first 2 days in a Deluxe room so my CL FPs will be bookable for all days now. :)

He said at 60 days I can mess with the reg FPs. Said no duplicating I didn't ask if I could at 60 days, I'll wait for Dis reports on that. ;)

Very excited to read reports!

I'm curious if any of those booking CL here are doing it because they added this option to buy FP, versus would have booked CL regardless? :confused::confused::confused:

I'm curious if any of those booking CL here are doing it because they added this option to buy FP, versus would have booked CL regardless? :confused::confused::confused:

Nope this extra FP trial did not sway us to stay CL. We stayed CL last summer and enjoyed it so much that we tried for it again. We get a pretty nice discount and it makes sense for our family. We will see how this trial program pans out, but I have my fingers crossed that we get some FPs for Toy Story Land.

I can say this FP program didn't sway us to book CL. We had already booked our CL stay before this came out. I haven't seen too many people say they were changing to CL just so they could purchase these FP's. That is a lot of money to upgrade to CL and then purchase the FP's.

We usually stay deluxe as of late, never CL before. Summer discounts happened to come out the day I booked, so I grabbed a CL at a great price, and then I remembered the 90 day FP trail, and Toy story Land, so decided to try the purchased Fps.
We do a LOT of extras usually, so this will be nice this trip, no need for the dessert parties for good viewing this time.

I asked the DSS member if he thought it'd still be around for my August trip, and he said it was in trial period, but the response has been nothing but positive and they have been told its here to stay. He emailed my FP date after our conversation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter