Trial Club Level Fastpass+ Purchase Program Planning & Discussion

Hmmm, I just looked at my email and mine says the same thing, however that's not what the CM told me verbally. I remember because I asked if you talk to hotel concierge during your entire stay, and she said no, you need to call signature services unless it's day of. I'll call tomorrow and ask again to clariy - I probably misunderstood...
And this does state "during your stay" not specifically 'day of.' Another situation where first hand experience will be helpful. :)

ETA: oh wait, yes it does specifically say "day of" DOH!

Last edited:
This is from the email I received with the details

During your stay, if you need to contact us regarding same-day modifications after 5:00 PM, please call 407-939-1827.

Thank you for posting this. I never did receive an email after booking my fast passes, so never heard or or saw this number.

Thank you for posting this. I never did receive an email after booking my fast passes, so never heard or or saw this number.
That's interesting that you didn't get an email. The one I got lists the dates of our night time viewing choices as well as the fdates of the fast passes we have scheduled (just the paid extras, not the regular we booked during the call) Along with the contact info.
So other than the day of number, you aren't missing anything you don't already have.

That's interesting that you didn't get an email. The one I got lists the dates of our night time viewing choices as well as the fdates of the fast passes we have scheduled (just the paid extras, not the regular we booked during the call) Along with the contact info.
So other than the day of number, you aren't missing anything you don't already have.

I was surprised to not get an email, as the guy who booked us told me he'd send one. Most of the info I need is in MDE, though I also never got any info about when and where to check-in for the night time shows. I pretty much know where to go from disboards, but not sure on the timing. Perhaps I'm not on the DSS email lists because I'm not staying concierge (we're eligible with a DVC cabin stay instead).

Does anyone know the specific check in locations for the night time shows? Can we just stroll up 5 minutes before? Do we have our own spot or are we placed with dessert parties?

Does anyone know the specific check in locations for the night time shows? Can we just stroll up 5 minutes before? Do we have our own spot or are we placed with dessert parties?

Here’s the basic info:

Reserved Nighttime Viewing Locations

• MK/HEA - Plaza Garden West (this is the fake grass/garden area in front of Casey's, the opposite garden from where they do the Plaza Garden dessert party)
• Epcot/Illuminations - Germany, on the water near the glass blowing cart
• HS/Fantasmic! - Near the dessert & VIP viewing experience area
• AK/ROL - Enter via the FP area, close to the water in that general FP area

No personal experience yet, but I’ve done other reserved area things in the past and it’s usually a pretty easy / arrive whenever you want to type of deal.

The early reports about the MK/HEA viewing was that it’s a roped off portion of the Plaza Garden West, presumably they flex the size of the reserved area depending on expected attendance.

Other than that, there haven’t been many/any first hand reports around here just yet to be more specific.

Hope that helps! BTW, welcome to the DIS!

Has anyone asked yet if these special FPs have the same "grace periods" as the regular FPs? I just realized we are planning to hit some of them very close to (and in some cases, a few minutes after) the stated expiration period. I'd really hate to be told at that point that they had expired!! I'm probably overanalyzing this way too much, but was just wondering if the question had come up. Thanks!! Can't wait to get a really good report from someone who has actually done this whole package!!

I'm curious if any of those booking CL here are doing it because they added this option to buy FP, versus would have booked CL regardless? :confused::confused::confused:

This is 100% the reason we booked CL for our December trip...even though we know it's a "trial program" that may be discontinued before then.

We stayed CL once in the past and decided it wasn't worth the upcharge for us (we weren't around much to take advantage of the food offerings, and I made all our ADRs myself). But since we have to go December 20-27 due to my D's school breaks and other commitments, we figured that those extra FP+ will make all the difference in us being able to maximize our time and enjoyment while there. We are looking at it as a win-win because we've already booked our stay at rack rate and it's costing a small fortune, but we will have those extra FP+s to lessen the sting...but if the program is discontinued we'll rebook non-CL rooms (hopefully with a discount) and come out waaaay cheaper. And of course, in a perfect world, we'd be able to apply a discount/rebook with one if/when they come available, and still stay CL and get the extra FP+s. :)

Has anyone asked yet if these special FPs have the same "grace periods" as the regular FPs? I just realized we are planning to hit some of them very close to (and in some cases, a few minutes after) the stated expiration period. I'd really hate to be told at that point that they had expired!! I'm probably overanalyzing this way too much, but was just wondering if the question had come up. Thanks!! Can't wait to get a really good report from someone who has actually done this whole package!!
These are extra fast passes. I am pretty confident that the admission standards with respect to timing will be the exactly the same. Best of luck to you

Last edited:
Thanks everyone for all this useful information. What months are included so far? I’m really hoping it is available in October. We can only squeeze in 5 days this trip and having the extra FPs would be fantastic.

Just booked the poly bungalow for a short stay over W&D race wknd at the 7mo window. Assuming this test continues... do we contact them or do they contact us about this offer?

Just booked the poly bungalow for a short stay over W&D race wknd at the 7mo window. Assuming this test continues... do we contact them or do they contact us about this offer?

Congrats!

Maybe it will be different in a couple of months, but in our case with the Copper Creek cabins, we weren't contacted. Maybe it's because Disney Signature Services normally only works with club level stays? Or perhaps if I waited long enough they would have contacted me, but I didn't hear from there before or at the 90-day mark, nor have I heard from them since.

You're welcome... They seem to have come online right as we were on the call. He was excited too!

So now I have the 3 Tier-1's booked as Club FP's. I have 3 Tier-2's booked as regular FP's (including RnR). Theoretically, I can change one of these Tier-2's to another Tier-1... And the system is allowing me to make this change. The Club FP's do not seem to block picking one as a regular Tier-1 FP. But I've read counts out here of this causing both of them not to work. This has been operating in production for 2 weeks now so what's the scoop on doubling up? Have they fallen off your MDE's in practice or do they not work when you swipe for rides?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter