Trip Report Backstage Magic 6-3 -6-8

SailingBeagle

Mouseketeer
Day one has been posted.
http://sailingbeagle.blogspot.com

More to follow hopefully in a day or so....being away for 14 days left me loads of laundry and all those domestic chores I didn't have to do while on this adventure.

Feel free to PM me if you have a specific questions.

I plan to post photos once I have complete the blog...that will surely be a challenge for me...if anyone can give me a hand on posting to the blog or the boards....reach out

I did forget to mention we rec'd our first pin at the end of dinner.

Thank you for taking time to post your blog. Can't wait to hear more!

Oh boy - I've been waiting for TR's from you guys - looking forward to reading about another fan's impressions of the tour!

Can't wait for the next installment. With my own tour long over, I have to live vicariously through the other lucky souls going throughout the rest of the year.

Can't wait for the next installment. With my own tour long over, I have to live vicariously through the other lucky souls going throughout the rest of the year.

Not only do I get to live vicariously through all of you that have done this tour, you're all breaking in the guides for those of us not going for a long, long time! ;)

I'd also be very interested in reading about the first adults-only tour to see if they change anything, tour-wise, since I'm on the adults-only for December.
As it is, I think I might be jealous of the DVC group going, if they get any cool DVC merchandise. :)

Day 2 has been posted.
sailingbeagle.blogspot.com

There is so much to write, I wish I had 48 hrs in a day to get all the days posted at once, but I don't.

My hats are off to Barb and Brad K and Beci who posted while they were away...with 13 hr days , I don't know how ya did it.

Please excuse the picture placement and an occasional typo...I am new to blogspot and if it keeps giving me grief , I am moving this trip report to somewhere else...I'll keep you all informed.

Hey SailingBeagle--
Thanks so much for your daily blog! We were thinking about taking this trip with our family--maybe next summer. (This summer, we're going to try Southwest Splendors). Reading your blog is reallly inspiring me to try to make that happen! Thanks again for the great posts!

:duck:

Turtlemom- you will not regret making this your family trip....It was an adventure of a lifetime and I will do it again, probably in a year or so.

We had no children with us, but the 4 kids on our trip ages 7 thru 12 , had a
blast...there were special things for them to do, even on the short bus rides the guides had things for the kids to stay entertained with. In addition there were kid friendly menus at every meal....even the picky eaters found something they liked.

This was one of most magical vacations ever.

Wow! Can't wait to keep on reading. Sounds like you will have lots of surprises in store. I know my girls, dd11 and dd8 would love it. Looking forward to the next post. . . .

popcorn::

I am sooooo ready for more. popcorn::
I am not sure how I will ever make it to December.
I want to thank all the adventurer's so far that have posted blogs...inkkognito, bradk, hack & all you guys for helping us that have a long wait to live vicariously.

:worship: Thanks so much for letting me go to Walt's World with you today. What a treat.
I can't wait.

That sounds like such a magical day. I would do the tour just for that one day! How cool to see the round house and the ranch, in addition to Walt's apartment, etc. etc. etc.

Thanks for sharing your trip. I'm afraid I may never get to do many of those things, but I am enjoying reading about them.

Day 5 Behind the orange grove should me up tomorrow.
If you have any questions , please ask...
I am writing as much detail as possible, but I know there are things I am not including, cause it would probably take we a week to write each day.

I will write a summary at the end and hopefully include magic moments that I forgot on the individual reports I am also posted more pics soon, since I have finally figured out how to do it with the help of JackSparrowFan.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter