• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Turkey legs are now $8.00 bucks!!!

Grim_Grinning_Girl

DIS Veteran
If I'm not mistaken, earlier in the year Turkey Legs were still $6.00 bucks - this was around May. Went back in July and noticed the price had increased by either $0.50 or $0.75 cents but was still in the $6.00 range. Flash forward to late September and they are now $8.00 :mad: ! $10.00 per leg is right around the corner :headache:.

And, if I'm also not mistaken, did the price of soda go up too? We usually bring in our own beverages so I don't pay much attention to soda prices, just always knew it had not reached $3.00 yet. But I was there last week and noticed the Cart stand water and soda were now $3.00, but not sure about fountain soda.

Almost $100 and over just to get in, at least give us a break on food & water :worship:!

Yikes!! Yet another reason to avoid the turkey legs!! Holy cow that's a lot!! We don't buy sodas either, water sometimes but we usually have our own. Those prices are insane!

Yikes, good thing I don't eat those. But you're right, the prices just keep going up and up. DL is expensive! We try to bring in our own drinks and snacks, it sure does add up!

Well, it's getting closer to Thanksgiving, no?

Maybe that's the reason why the sudden burst in price.

Well, it's getting closer to Thanksgiving, no?

Maybe that's the reason why the sudden burst in price.

Probably not, it's just the Disney way. There's been lots of park price increases this year, but the legs were hit twice :headache:. If it is because of Thanksgiving hopefully the price will go down later, but not likely.

They're still large enough to split between two adults for the less hungry - though we did notice that they seemed a tiny bit smaller. We normally only buy them when we are with out-of-town relatives (which is often) who have never tried one and have heard so much about them from other family members :sad2:, so we feel obligated to shell out for our group of usually 5 to 7 adults :mad:.

Yep, I was shocked too! The turkey legs were $7.00 when I went in April and June and then when I returned in Sept they were $8.00!!! :eek: Still a good price if you're sharing with someone. I can't finish a whole one by myself so I probably won't be buying one any more unless I'm with someone that wants to share.:sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter