• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Tusker House at AK reveiw

TSM1993

DIS Veteran
My DBF and I ate here for lunch the one day. The service was terrible not the actual people taking the order but by the CMs in the dining room.I asked one for help finding 2 chairs for us to sit down at a open table which people conviently hijacked the chairs to and his reponse was not my job. Even though he was cleaning the dining room. We asked if he could ask some of the people that were sitting saving seats for people that are in the back of the line to move again he said not my job. I asked what his job was and he said he didnt know. We eventually found a place outside to eat. Thanks to one nice CM that held the table for me while I got my DBF that was still standing at the table that had no chairs we finally manged to eat our meal. In which we were not impressed with it. I had the Turkey Wrap and Corn Chowder. The chowder was good but not impressed with the Turkey Wrap it had hardly any taste what so ever. My DBF had the chicken sandwich which he liked. DBF had the cheesecake which he said was just ok nothing to really rave about and I had the chocolate cake which I thought the chocolate cake at All Star Movies was better. Looks like we will stick with Flame Tree for all our CS needs at AK.

We did speak to the manager about the CMs attitude of its not my job and told him what we asked about getting seats for us or asking somone to move from the table and strangely enough the CM said that that is the guys job to do. Either get us chairs or ask someone who is not eating at that moment to move.

We have always found the seating to be a problem at TH. I sure would not want to be a CM who's job was to boot people not eating out of their seat...I have never seen anyone doing that and If one came and asked me to vacate a table I am at with my family waiting for my DH to bring our meal I would probably politely refuse.... Sorry you had a bad experience. We usually just head outside and almost always find a table pretty quickly..

Bev

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter