TV inputs at GFV?

Synonymous

I know all about it, see?
I have a weird question- I bought a video game console to give my daughter on Xmas morning at GFV. It needs a simple AV input on the TV- that's two plugs that go into small round holes. Is there anybody at GFV that can check and see if the set has one of these inputs available? I'd hate to have her only Xmas present be useless.

I know if I call the resort they will have no idea what I'm talking about.

Thanks!

Here's a photo of the box.

DSCN4335_zpse6592430.jpg

Here's a photo of the box.

DSCN4335_zpse6592430.jpg

We don't have access to a box in our 1 bedroom at VGF. There is a compartment to the left of the DVD player but it's locked. The connections that I used were on the TV.

:earsboy: Bill

Wow that surprises me. Do you think it's only in the 2BR?

Our cabinet is dark brown without a mirror, the picture looks like there is a red tint to the color. This is the cabinet that houses the fold down bed.

Checked the cabinet again and the left door is locked with a key.

Interesting! :confused3

Update: with all of the lights on there is a red tint to the cabinet. :3dglasses

I can't blow up the picture on my phone. Is there an HDMI connection available on the box or the TV itself?

Thanks

I can't blow up the picture on my phone. Is there an HDMI connection available on the box or the TV itself?

Thanks

TV has all of the usual inputs including HDMI.

We are using the HDMI-3 on the TV to watch video from our iPad.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter