Uber/Lyft for early morning flight

littlejewel

Mouseketeer
We are at Royal Pacific now, heading home in the morning. We need to be picked up at RP no later than 4:30 am for our flight home. How hard is it to find an Uber/Lyft at that hour? How have you managed early morning pickups? Thanks!

We are at Royal Pacific now, heading home in the morning. We need to be picked up at RP no later than 4:30 am for our flight home. How hard is it to find an Uber/Lyft at that hour? How have you managed early morning pickups? Thanks!
(My recent experience is not in Orlando. There have been reports of shortages of drivers all over the country.) You can try scheduling the ride the night before, but that does not guarantee a driver will accept it. Since it is a big tourist area you probably have a good chance. There may be cabs out front if your ride share try is unsuccessful. We were pleasantly surprised in easily getting a Lyft ride to the airport at 3:30 AM a few weeks ago in Wash, DC.

I had the same experience in Orlando in April. I scheduled it the night before and it worked out fine, they confirmed that night and texted me 30 minutes before to make sure I still wanted the ride.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter