UK room discount and free dining deals 2015...where to look!

NikkiMouse

OMG we're going to DISNEY!!!!!!!
This trip I am planning to be organised and book when the above deal comes out.

Looking to stay in a 1or2 bedroom at SSR in Aug 2015...wishing and hoping for that second bathroom as DD bringing her BFF

I remember Complete Orlando had that deal when I booked with them in 2011 but does any other UK company offer the combined deal? Is this something Disney themselves have done? I've heard whispers that it may be released end of April time. :confused3

I know that this offer may never be released again, but I really really really want a two bedroom/two bathroom on site!:crowded:

Do you think I'm in with a chance!?

Disney have offered it themselves in previous years - historically you are looking for an end of April release.

Thanks Elise for the super fast reply!

I'm going to have to be very patient and wait for next month. Think I might start a countdown until deals come out!

I'm waiting too! I am hoping for OKW discount and free DDP.

When has the deal traditionally had to be booked before? And what's the cancellation policy?

When has the deal traditionally had to be booked before? And what's the cancellation policy?

I think the first round with highest value gift card was end of June. Cancellation if booked through WDTC UK is loss of deposit upto 8 weeks before travel. If you booked hotel & tickets the deposit is only £50 per person, flight inclusive is £150 per person.

I saw the DLP advert on TV last night and they are offering a free half board meal plan. My first thought was whether this was an indication of what might be offered when the deals come out for Florida - but I don't know how the two have compared in past years.

Kenny

I think the first round with highest value gift card was end of June. Cancellation if booked through WDTC UK is loss of deposit upto 8 weeks before travel. If you booked hotel & tickets the deposit is only £50 per person, flight inclusive is £150 per person.

Yes, I booked on June 1st and got the $200 gift card with mine. :thumbsup2 It never came back at that value; the next offer was $100 IIRC

I saw the DLP advert on TV last night and they are offering a free half board meal plan. My first thought was whether this was an indication of what might be offered when the deals come out for Florida - but I don't know how the two have compared in past years.

Kenny

I think DLP is just a park of its own. They seem to run completely different offers. I was recently pricing up Disneyland (Anaheim) and they also seem to operate their marketing completely independently. They all seem to serve different markets and offer deals and discounts accordingly. I'm fairly confident that if free dining is not an offer, there will be some other form of discount offered like a better room rate or something similar. A huge proportion of people who book rely heavily on free dining or a room discount and this is the deciding factor on whether they go or not. I don't see us not getting anything but the next couple of months will clear that up, no doubt. :)

Waiting to book your Princesses first trip? :)

Yeah although I'm really torn as it looks like DCL is going to do Baltic cruises and I've wanted to do one of them for years but I know WDW is the better option when she's so little.

I am hoping for free dining and good deal for 2015 and over a school holiday to limit the time off college for my daughter. I liked Feb last year so maybe February or October half term 2015. I've started my savings tin :)

Yes, I booked on June 1st and got the $200 gift card with mine. :thumbsup2 It never came back at that value; the next offer was $100 IIRC

I think DLP is just a park of its own. They seem to run completely different offers. I was recently pricing up Disneyland (Anaheim) and they also seem to operate their marketing completely independently. They all seem to serve different markets and offer deals and discounts accordingly. I'm fairly confident that if free dining is not an offer, there will be some other form of discount offered like a better room rate or something similar. A huge proportion of people who book rely heavily on free dining or a room discount and this is the deciding factor on whether they go or not. I don't see us not getting anything but the next couple of months will clear that up, no doubt. :)

DLParis is actually owned and run by a Belgian company, so they are independent of Disney for offers, personally since this company took over DLP has gone downhill. I stayed at DL lasy year at a good neighbour hotel as they prices for the Disney owned hotels were too much, as most people, even Brits don't stay more than a week they don't do the offers. I loved my GN hotel, BW Anaheim Inn, it was a shorter walk to DL than the Disney Hotels. Will be going back there in 2016

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter