UK room discount and free dining deals 2015...where to look!

DLParis is actually owned and run by a Belgian company, so they are independent of Disney for offers, personally since this company took over DLP has gone downhill. I stayed at DL lasy year at a good neighbour hotel as they prices for the Disney owned hotels were too much, as most people, even Brits don't stay more than a week they don't do the offers. I loved my GN hotel, BW Anaheim Inn, it was a shorter walk to DL than the Disney Hotels. Will be going back there in 2016

I have learned something new today. Again :)

images

Some tea, while we wait??? I'm not a patience person and want to book my trip , or at least know the price ;)

DLParis is actually owned and run by a Belgian company, so they are independent of Disney for offers, personally since this company took over DLP has gone downhill. I stayed at DL lasy year at a good neighbour hotel as they prices for the Disney owned hotels were too much, as most people, even Brits don't stay more than a week they don't do the offers. I loved my GN hotel, BW Anaheim Inn, it was a shorter walk to DL than the Disney Hotels. Will be going back there in 2016

EuroDisney SCA is the operating company for Disneyland Paris. The company was set up by the Walt Disney company and it has run the park since it opened. Disney own around 40% of the shares but have controlling interest, so in effect they are in charge. They Walt Disney company also owns the debt of EuroDisney SCA (around €2bn) Not sure where comments of a takeover have come from.

Offers for all the Disney parks around the world are all different as they all cater for different markets.

If/when these deals are released will it be for specific 2015 dates (ie just spring and summer) or for most of the year?

If/when these deals are released will it be for specific 2015 dates (ie just spring and summer) or for most of the year?

No way of telling, but based on historic releases, they will release prices for dates through to December 2015 and free dining, discounts or any other promotion will be limited to certain dates within that time frame, which the last few years have excluded Easter and the month of December (and sometimes the last week or two of November) but otherwise they have covered most of the year. It's a waiting game. I might have some of that tea that was offered :)

Thanks Lee, will keep waiting....

Tea alone isn't going to cut it for a wait this long.....

Disney-Cupcake-Infographic-564x625.jpg

Oooooo a cup of tea and a red velvet cupcake would be lovely while we wait!

I'm waiting as well to find out how they price this.

Is it true they only offer 14 days free dining as I always like a 21 day stay?

Dining Plans are based on the number of nights spent at the hotel. So if you stay for 21 nights you should get 21 sets of entitlements.

I booked May 2012 for October 2013 and got 35% off SSR, free dine and $200 gift card. £5k for 21 nights including direct flights from Manchester and 21 day ultimate tickets for two of us. Not bad I don't think. I am hoping for a good deal for 14 nights in a value/moderate this time around in October 2015. Not bothered about dining plan any more. Have done Sports and POR before. Preferred POR obviously but am happy staying in Sports again. Hoping to pay £2.5-3k at most...

With the UK offers the maximum stay is usually 21 nights. Some of the US offers have a maximum stay of 14 nights.

Thanks! I hope they include the suites at AoA.

It's not likely. You have to book a moderate or deluxe resort for Free Dining booking through the UK site. You might be able to get a room discount at AoA at some point though. Or look into upgrading to a moderate with the dining included. :goodvibes

busting to book or at least get some prices for our possible dates !!pixiedust:hurry up deals

I'm waiting too. Hoping to go end of feb begining of march. Really hoping to get free DDP! :hourglass

I'm waiting too. Looking at end of September 2015, 10 days somewhere around 25 September, for my birthday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter