Underdog & Tart Girl BOBing on the Magic, Plus the Mystery of the Red Br@ FE

Robins tennis shoes were bothering her early on in this trip. So went picked her up a pair of Disney Crocs at DTD. Those gave her feet blisters on top of her feet..so she cut off a few pair of her socks and designed these for her feet.:rotfl:

DSC05920.jpg

a "lite" snack after lunch.:rolleyes1

DSC05655.jpg

DSC05658.jpg

while eating our ice cream cookie sandwich..these guys came out and noticed Cassie's birthday button and stopping to sing Happy Birthday to her.:wizard::wizard: it was a "Magical Moment".:wizard:

DSC05663.jpg

even though Mikey is the one with the bad heart..we see who had to carry all the heavy luggage all week.:headache:;);)

DSC05816.jpg

DSC05824.jpg

DSC05806.jpg

Some of you know about Robins and my love for the new Disney collectible, Vinylmations.:thumbsup2

01.jpg

we gave some of them out as distag gifts on the BOB cruise.:wizard:

Robin fell in love with the new figure Goofy and he quickly became her mascot.;) how old are you again Robin??:cutie:

DSC05687.jpg

DSC05689.jpg

DSC05949.jpg

DSC05950.jpg

What would Epcot be without a little free sample at the Coke Cool Zone?:thumbsup2

How about some Veggie Beta?:sick: (robins favorite)

DSC05836.jpg

Cassie and Kip love to pin trade.
DSC05837.jpg

Family photo.:grouphug:
DSC05865.jpg

What would Epcot be without a little free sample at the Coke Cool Zone?:thumbsup2

How about some Veggie Beta?:sick: (robins favorite)

DSC05836.jpg

Cassie and Kip love to pin trade.
DSC05837.jpg

Family photo.:grouphug:
DSC05865.jpg

Did Cass drop some of that Coke on her shorts...Ate right thru the material...:lmao::thumbsup2

Walt :cool1:

Robins tennis shoes were bothering her early on in this trip. So went picked her up a pair of Disney Crocs at DTD. Those gave her feet blisters on top of her feet..so she cut off a few pair of her socks and designed these for her feet.:rotfl:

DSC05920.jpg

Smart women you married! Glad you hung in there for this trip and hope you continue to get better:flower3:! Loving the trip report!

Some of you know about Robins and my love for the new Disney collectible, Vinylmations.:thumbsup2

01.jpg

we gave some of them out as distag gifts on the BOB cruise.:wizard:

DSC04275.jpg

I put the one y'all gave us in my kitchen. He fits in perfectly with the decor and watches over me while I cook. Thanks again!:goodvibes

We had an afternoon flight to catch, but Robin and i managed to sqeeze in 4 or 5 hrs in at the Magic Kingdom. Cassie and Kip went to Epcot. (its their fav)

DSC05922.jpg

DSC05921.jpg

had time for one last pineapple float and citrus swirl before we left.:cloud9:

DSC05908.jpg

enjoy it Robin. its the last one you'll have for a little while.:wizard:
DSC05911.jpg

last few photos while we waited for the Magical express.

DSC05711.jpg

DSC05713.jpg

forget the Magical Express...how about a cruise goofy?
DSC05732.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter