Underdog & Tart Girl BOBing on the Magic, Plus the Mystery of the Red Br@ FE

We rode KaliRiver Rapids a few times.:rotfl:
arnt you supposed to get wet on this ride?:rotfl:
thats a running joke in our family because years ago, Robin, Cassie and I rode that ride 11 times in a row without getting off. It wasnt crowded that day so they let us stay on, and for some reason, every time we rode it, Robin and Cassie got soaked, but i stayed dry!! So they kept saying "we're riding it again till you get wet!":rotfl:

DSC05531.jpg

DSC05532.jpg

Robin and i were enjoying an ice cream cone after the Lion King show when we "happened upon" Pocahontas.:cutie:

as i approached her, she said " Hello Brave Warrior".:cloud9::love:

DSC05534.jpg

Great pictures, thank-you for sharing. You are looking well, thought we might see a flash of the scar though? No such luck:rolleyes1

At Animal Kingdom that day, Robin and i picked up "Picnic in the Park" bags at one of the gift shops which included 2 sandwiches, 2 chips, 2 desserts and 2 water (or coke). $19.99. We took it back to AKV and dined on our balcony.

Then did some animal watching.
DSC05701.jpg

DSC05698.jpg

hey! how'd that animal get in there?

DSC05723.jpg

Lunch in the Land Pavilion. Everyone else is living high...Underdog is eating pb&j.:rolleyes1:laughing: Robins lunch on left, mikeys on the right.:sad2:
Witnessed a family battle at the table next to us at lunch. We love to people watch. Well these folks didnt disappoint.lol Kept hearing a lady say to her adult son (who was with his wife and kid), "You're the reason no one is having any fun!!" (that became our "quote of the week")haha

DSC05555.jpg

DSC05565.jpg

DSC05567.jpg

DSC05576.jpg

i married way out of my league.:cloud9::love:
DSC05578.jpg

my girls.:cutie::cutie: (wow..how'd i miss that chic in the backround?)pirate:
DSC05592.jpg

The next day was Cassies Birthday and we had reservations for Crystal Palace breakfast.:thumbsup2
We got there really early and were able to walk down Main St before everyone else.:woohoo::yay::wizard:

DSC05598.jpg

DSC05600.jpg

DSC05601.jpg

Let the eating begin!!!popcorn:::rotfl:

DSC05610.jpg

DSC05619.jpg

my plates.:thumbsup2 note how everything has its own seperate area. A wall of strawberries as a divider.:thumbsup2

DSC05611.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter