Underdog & Tart Girl BOBing on the Magic, Plus the Mystery of the Red Br@ FE

Hmmmm, speaking of poochies Mike. Didn't you say once you're retired, Robin can have that poochie she wants so badly? :)

Hint...Poochies make great Mother's Day prezzies. :love::lovestruc:love:

but Robins not my mother.:rolleyes1:laughing:

She did mother your children though.;) And....I've heard stories Mike...lots of them.:goodvibes

After the WDW trip would be a great time to get a puppy. A scar and puppy you would be irresitable.:rotfl2:

Sure would Leisha. Nothing like a scar and a puppy to draw in all those "lovlies" in red dresses. :rolleyes1

the tart girl and i are heading to WDW tomorrow.:wizard:

i'll post some pics here when we get back.:beach::smickey:

hope i can stay out of trouble.:rolleyes1

the tart girl and i are heading to WDW tomorrow.:wizard:

i'll post some pics here when we get back.:beach::smickey:

hope i can stay out of trouble.:rolleyes1

I'll be watching Illuminations with you tomorrow night, well sort of I'll be there in spirit while listening to it on Mousetunes or whatever its called :confused3

Sorry I missed you guys!!!!!!!!! :sad1:

Hope you are having a fabulous time guys!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool1:

Can't wait to hear all about it and see TONS of pics!! ;)

:mickeyjum:goofy::figment:

alright, alright!
Here we go.....

i'll just make this a continuation of our cruise trip report. i'll try to be brief.;)

as most of you know, Januarys heart surgery put a damper on some of the things i can or cant do.:headache: For that reason we were very hesitant about taking this trip but the flight had been booked and paid for so we figured " what the heck", even if we just sit on Main St and people watch it would be fun.:wizard:

And while i was off work from the surgery, the place i worked for 35 years closed down so i was forced to retire. So we decided to make this our REIREMENT TRIP!:grouphug:

heres Robin in the airport..(secretly wishing we were cruising eh?):laughing:

DSC05424.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter