Unfortunate Trip Report I have to post

I was thinking of you the other day and wondering if you'd heard anything. Good luck for Monday. :wizard:

Good Luck for Monday and I agree it would be a good idea to write all the important points down and make sure you get them all across during the phonecall. :goodvibes

Thanks everyone! Iv done that about writing it down, Iv printed a copy of the letter out again and got notes all over it so I don't forget anything. I have everything written down exactly as it happened. Im very interested to hear what they have to say as that's literally all the message said.

Thanks everyone! Iv done that about writing it down, Iv printed a copy of the letter out again and got notes all over it so I don't forget anything. I have everything written down exactly as it happened. Im very interested to hear what they have to say as that's literally all the message said.

Good luck getting this resolved on Monday :grouphug:

I am sorry you and your aunt had such a bad time and I hope you get some type of compensation for your troubles.

i haven't been around much recently as we're moving house, but i wanted to say i'm so sorry for what happened to you and your aunt and i hope you can resolve it to some degree today.
you're brilliant for following it up so that cast members can hopefully receive further training.
i'm there next weekend so if there's anything i can do just let me know.
there are occasionally complete loons - i usually tell my kids it's because they're not lucky enough to go often.
it's such a shame though.

Well no phone call no message nothing I kept my phone glued to me all day and never went out so I could speak to them properly about this very angry and upset again at their lack of customer service and courtesy. Bank holiday plans ruined as I wanted to speak to them thought they wanted to discuss this with me to. :confused3

Well no phone call no message nothing I kept my phone glued to me all day and never went out so I could speak to them properly about this very angry and upset again at their lack of customer service and courtesy. Bank holiday plans ruined as I wanted to speak to them thought they wanted to discuss this with me to. :confused3

I'm very sorry about what happened to you, but I'm going to guess that you're not the only guest or former guest they're dealing with and they make phone calls when time allows. Did you try calling them again? Do you have a mobile phone you could have them call you on?

I understand wanting to talk to them and get things resolved but I can't help but wonder if you've already made up your mind about how you feel about things and anything they say or do is not going to be enough in your eyes. :confused:

No I am not the only guest they have to phone but don't give a day you will call say sometime next week. I have a mobile and house phone which they have the number to both along with an email address and house address. I did not phone them in the first place I sent a formal letter and got a phone call from them in response to my letter. i have no phone number to get back in touch with them. Im not sure why you think nothing they do will be good enough but maybe if you had been in such an horrendous situation as me, you might feel the same.

This is not on. Do you have the name of the person who left the voice mail for you.
I would write back again explaining not only the situation but also how you wasted a bank holiday. This should be sent to the CEO. You have given the Customer Service department an opportunity to deal with this now that they have not take it higher ::yes::

I was so sorry and appalled to hear of your experience. Please take this up further and do not stop until you get some justice.

I am from California and a huge Disneyland fan (before we moved overseas). We were annual passholders for almost 10 years. We would go to Disneyland at least twice a month and something like this would never, ever happen at Disneyland. And, if it did, staff would be on it in a second!

Disneyland's motto is it's the "happiest place on earth" and we have always felt this true due to all of our happy memories there.

It always makes me very sad to hear of the terrible people who have no courtesy or compassion for others. Hopefully they will get a taste of what they've been dishing out to others.

As difficult and frustrating as this is, please persist. Call back and ask to speak to someone as high up as possible, and let them know you WILL be taking legal advice. You were assaulted in their park, and it was not dealt with properly. No matter what you said to this person, or what they thought you may have said, there is no justification for physical violence.

I complained about the state of our accomodation once (and sent pictures) and was given a free holiday.....your experience was much worse than mine!

Good luck!

I have only caught up with this thread now, what a horrible thing to have happen :hug:

I hope you keep persisting with this and get some sort of explanation as to the actions of the CM's. I hope they at least comp you a couple of nights in a hotel and some tickets so you can try to enjoy the parks - although right now i'm sure going back is the furthest thing from your mind. But I hate the idea that this will be your lasting memory of DLRP.

Sending pixie dust your way, hope they get in touch soon :wizard:

What a horrible thing to have happened to you! I'm so sorry.

All I can say is listen to the other messages, and do persist, as Disney really haven't dealt with this in a Disney-like fahion at all, if need be then I'd call an American office, as I think they would be more helpful than France.

Also, I know it's hard, but please don't let it ruin Disneyland for you, it was just horrible people, and not Disneyland itself that ruined your day. Although the staff didn't help, it would be such a shame for you not to be able to go to DLRP again, because some ****** decided to act like a *****.

something like this would never, ever happen at Disneyland

Things like this do occur at DL and WDW - consider the recent Teacup event at WDW. There are disputes and altercations between guests, however not every one is posted online by the parties involved.

It may be time for the OP to decide if she wants to let this rest, or press on.

A caution to the OP that if she does decide to go the legal route, it may not be prudent to continue to post details on an open forum.

I hope that it is resolved to her satisfaction.

No I am not the only guest they have to phone but don't give a day you will call say sometime next week. I have a mobile and house phone which they have the number to both along with an email address and house address. I did not phone them in the first place I sent a formal letter and got a phone call from them in response to my letter. i have no phone number to get back in touch with them. Im not sure why you think nothing they do will be good enough but maybe if you had been in such an horrendous situation as me, you might feel the same.

Guest Relations
All general questions, comments, feedback or complaints. Also use this contact if you're unsure of the correct address for your enquiry, since your message will be forwarded to the correct department.

Tel: +33 (0) 1 60 30 60 30 (French) / +33 (0) 1 60 30 60 53 (English)

I have bad situations at Disney, all of which were handled promptly, the same day, by Disney staff. Now perhaps my experiences at DLP have been different because my husband is French and speaks he language (I do not) I'm not sure, but the CMs have been very helpful when needed and have gone out of their way when we've had issues within the park.

Again, I'm very sorry you had a problem, but I can't help but wonder what the other side of this story is, as we all know there are two sides to every story.

Again, I'm very sorry you had a problem, but I can't help but wonder what the other side of this story is, as we all know there are two sides to every story.

I suspect that the language barrier may also have contributed to the situation in that the nuances of what was communicated by various parties may have been misunderstood or misinterpreted.

I too have had success in resolving any concerns immediately on site, although my French is most likely better than most here.

I suspect that the language barrier may also have contributed to the situation in that the nuances of what was communicated by various parties may have been misunderstood or misinterpreted.

I too have had success in resolving any concerns immediately on site, although my French is most likely better than most here.

Funny because the only time my husband has ever stepped in to deal with anything at DLP was at the pool at MyTravel's and even speaking French he couldn't understand what was going on, either could my mother-in-law though so it was really odd! :rotfl2: He's shy and doesn't deal well with people.

Everything else I've dealt with in my very very broken French and then they take pity on me and we work it out in English. But I'm also very apologetic for my barely passing American high school French. :blush:

Any news yet? I was just thinking about your terrible time in PM and was wondering whether customer services had got back to you.

I really hope they give you some sort of compensation. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter