Universal/Island of Adventure/Seaworld Swap -All Here- Should be Postal on Monday

For my spots, please put me down for-
A. 1. Production Central
B. E.T.
C. Scooby Doo
F. Jurassic Park

We are leaving tomorrow for Athens, back for a day and leaving for Universal. I'm not sure how often I'll be able to check in, but I will be back at the end of next week(22nd)
Thanks, Vicki

The simpson ride is comparable to Spiderman at IOA. It is the same technology. I did not ride it, but have seen something about it on Today show. I was there just a few weeks ago.

Thanks! She enjoys most everything, and I think she will like this.

For my spots, please put me down for-
A. 1. Production Central
B. E.T.
C. Scooby Doo
F. Jurassic Park

We are leaving tomorrow for Athens, back for a day and leaving for Universal. I'm not sure how often I'll be able to check in, but I will be back at the end of next week(22nd)
Thanks, Vicki

I will really start having checkins as we get into Septemeber. Enjoy your trip.

Rebecca

The computer ate my post so here we go again. I have a couple of questions.

I'm doing Jimmy Buffet's Margaritaville. Do I have to put that name on the topper, or should I ask the group (Tinkerbean) :lmao: if she preferres one that isn't as specific.

And the spongebob is pretty obvious so i'm assuming that I don't on that one.:confused3

Sorry for all these questions. My work schedule is really crazy lately so I don't want to wait to start thinking about these.
Thanks Maria

The computer ate my post so here we go again. I have a couple of questions.

I'm doing Jimmy Buffet's Margaritaville. Do I have to put that name on the topper, or should I ask the group (Tinkerbean) :lmao: if she preferres one that isn't as specific.

And the spongebob is pretty obvious so i'm assuming that I don't on that one.:confused3

Sorry for all these questions. My work schedule is really crazy lately so I don't want to wait to start thinking about these.
Thanks Maria

Ask Tinkerbean about the title- I would think "Margaritaville" by itself would be fine but as long as you are both happy with what you are doing with the group I am not going to worry about it.

Ask questions- I will be away Friday through Sunday at Disney for SDV but will answer when I get back (Monday morning).

Rebecca

Checking in. This is what I need to make.

Universal Groups:
A.Areas (make 4)
4.Hollywood- SusieStone

B.Rides (make 4)
2. Shrek 4D- SusieStone

C. Characters (make 4)
2. Curious George- SusieStone

Islands of Adventure
E. Lands- FULL (make 5)
1. Marvel Super Hero Island- SusieStone

F. Rides(make 5)Full
4. Suess Trolley Ride- SusieStone

G. Characters (make 5)FULL
5.Grinch- SusieStone

SeaWorld Groups:
I. Animal Encounters (make 5)
1.Turtle Point- SusieStone

J.Shamu’s Happy Harbor (make 2)
1. Swishy Fishies- SusieStone

K.Rides/Characters (make 3)
3. Sesame Street Character- SusieStone

L. Shows 1 (make 3)
1. Odyssea- SusieStone

M. Shows 2 (make 4)
1. Elmo and Abby Treasure Hunt- SusieStone

Rebecca I have a question on my elements. For one group I am planning (already started) to make 1 photo mat, 1 journal box, and 1 paper piecing plus the title. Will that be alright on my elements? It is not the 2 photo mats, but I thought it would be alright to subsitute one mat for the journal box. If not I can go the 2 photo mat route.

All my supplies are ordered. Waiting for them to get here.

Got my embellishment in the mail yesterday and will be shopping for paper next.

I have sent everyone my address- I have also listed all groups in post one and will update as you check in.

Rebecca

My groups are completed and I will be mailing shortly. For those in Group I and F my journal boxes I did are little different. I used vellum for the journaling area, so the pattern paper could show partially through. I hope those in these groups will be okay with that. I journal a lot on vellum, so I thought it would be neat look with these groups.

My groups are completed and I will be mailing shortly. For those in Group I and F my journal boxes I did are little different. I used vellum for the journaling area, so the pattern paper could show partially through. I hope those in these groups will be okay with that. I journal a lot on vellum, so I thought it would be neat look with these groups.

Your work is always so great. I am sure your idea is awesome.

Checkin in.
E.T. and Scooby Doo are almost complete.
Production Central, I have a plan.
Jurassic Park- Did everyone ride the ride? Or I can do something more generic for the area. I have not started on it yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter