Universal/Island of Adventure/Seaworld Swap -All Here- Should be Postal on Monday

Checkin in.
E.T. and Scooby Doo are almost complete.
Production Central, I have a plan.
Jurassic Park- Did everyone ride the ride? Or I can do something more generic for the area. I have not started on it yet.

I rode it and just like the area in general. I am good with whatever.

Checking in. Have all my supplies and ideas, just need to finish the AK Swap. Here are my groups:

Islands of Adventure
E. Lands- FULL (make 5)
2. Toon Lagoon- Mischief Managed

F. Rides(make 5)Full
2. Dueling Dragons- Mischief Managed

G. Characters (make 5)FULL
3.Popeye- Mischief Managed

Just letting everyone know where I stand on things. I have some ideas but I haven't started and need to find paper for some of my groups. These are on my list for this week.

Rebecca

Have all my supplies. I'll be working on them tomorow. I have my ideas for "Margaritaville" so i'll probably finish those tomorow.

Thanks to everyone for checking in. We will have 1 more check in before mail date.

Rebecca

Progress

Finished
Universal Groups Hollywood- 4 SusieStone
Characters (make 5) Grinch- SusieStone

Have supplies - Need to make
B.Rides (make 4) Shrek 4D- SusieStone
C. Characters (make 4) Curious George- SusieStone

Islands of Adventure
E. Lands- FULL (make 5)Marvel Super Hero Island- SusieStone
F. Rides(make 5)Full 4. Suess Trolley Ride- SusieStone

SeaWorld Groups:

K.Rides/Characters (make 3)
3. Sesame Street Character- SusieStone

M. Shows 2 (make 4)
1. Elmo and Abby Treasure Hunt- SusieStone

If anyone could help angel these - it would be a great help. Have no idea what to make for these
5Turtle Point- SusieStone
J.Shamu’s Happy Harbor (make 2)
1. Swishy Fishies- SusieStone
L. Shows 1 (make 3)
1. Odyssea- SusieStone

I may not be able to mail this until October 20.

For details - you can see this thread

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=27997891#post27997891

Progress

Finished
Universal Groups Hollywood- 4 SusieStone
Characters (make 5) Grinch- SusieStone

Have supplies - Need to make
B.Rides (make 4) Shrek 4D- SusieStone
C. Characters (make 4) Curious George- SusieStone

Islands of Adventure
E. Lands- FULL (make 5)Marvel Super Hero Island- SusieStone
F. Rides(make 5)Full 4. Suess Trolley Ride- SusieStone

SeaWorld Groups:

K.Rides/Characters (make 3)
3. Sesame Street Character- SusieStone

M. Shows 2 (make 4)
1. Elmo and Abby Treasure Hunt- SusieStone

If anyone could help angel these - it would be a great help. Have no idea what to make for these
5Turtle Point- SusieStone
J.Shamu’s Happy Harbor (make 2)
1. Swishy Fishies- SusieStone
L. Shows 1 (make 3)
1. Odyssea- SusieStone

I may not be able to mail this until October 20.

For details - you can see this thread

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=27997891#post27997891
Susie,

Don't worry about the swishy fishes you and I are the only ones in it,

If anyone else hasn't made theirs yet and I'm in your group please know that I'm open just dropping it too (I haven't started these because I've been so sick...)

Checking in. Have all my supplies and ideas, just need to finish the AK Swap. Here are my groups:

Islands of Adventure
E. Lands- FULL (make 5)
2. Toon Lagoon- Mischief Managed

F. Rides(make 5)Full
2. Dueling Dragons- Mischief Managed

3.Popeye- Mischief Managed

I'm all done and bagged and in the box ready to go - I just need an address to be sure I have the right one.

Yikes I missed a check in. Can anybody give me a template for a library pocket and tag? I want to make one for my Spongebob. Thanks. Oh finished one group. I just have the spongebob group left.

Yikes I missed a check in. Can anybody give me a template for a library pocket and tag? I want to make one for my Spongebob. Thanks. Oh finished one group. I just have the spongebob group left.

Here is one for a library pocket. http://scrapbooking.about.com/library/weekly/bllibrarypockettemplate.htm

Tags are basic shapes - I have used both circles and squares in the past. Many times I round corners or use specail edgers around them but a square or rectangle works. You will want one to fit inside the pocket.

rebecca

I will mail on Tuesday with the AK Swap.

Also checking in. Here are my groups:

Islands of Adventure
E. Lands- FULL (make 5)
2. Toon Lagoon- Mischief Managed - Have supplies & CDS cut files

F. Rides(make 5)Full
2. Dueling Dragons- Mischief Managed - Have supplies & CDS cut files

3.Popeye- Mischief Managed - Have supplies & CDS cut files

I have just heard from Susie and she isn't going to be able to get these into me. I am going to see what I can do about angelling her groups but I have no supplies for doing so. I know that these are due on Saturday. Please update me with your mailing and status on these swaps. I have to angel spots in the AK swap this week so I will not be able to work on these until next week and as i said I will have to go shopping for supplies before doing these spots anyway. It will mean that I will not be able to send things out until the week of the 27th through the 30th. I will update you with what I am doing as I work on things. I still have work on my groups for these to finish up as well.

Rebecca

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter