• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Universal Studios or IOA Recommended Restaurants?

Zingas68

Earning My Ears
Can you tell me the absolute recommended Universal Studios or IOA Restaurants, that I just have to go to! There will be 4 adults 3 year old, 4 year old, 9 year old, 11 year old. Also do i need to make reservations?

Breakfast

Lunch

Dinner

Thanks so much!!

Orlando 2002 6/16/02-6/23/02

Everyone here will rave to you here about Mythos, well I'll tell you about your other options... ;)

Best bets:
Burger- Burger Bites, Jurassic Park
Chicken- Thunder Falls, Jurassic Park
Pizza- Cafe 4, Marvel
Turkey Legs- Enchanted Oak Tavern, Lost Continent
Ice Cream- Hop on Pop's, Suess Landing
Breakfast- Croissant Moon Bakery, Port of Entry

You should go to Mythos, but this should give you a hint on what to eat in between. :)

I know some may disagree, but Comic Strip Cafe (Toon Lagoon) is pretty decent and has quite a variety (fish & chicken strip baskets; chinese; mexican; etc.). Besides, wasn't it SecondCook that posted how that place is even on the improve?
Toon characters wander thru quite often also!
Jim

We always hit Thunder Falls Terrace in IOA. The Food is awesone - especially the chicken and roasted corn on the cob. There are happy meal type meals for little kids, too, to keep them happy. It's open and roomy inside, and if you can get a table by the windows in back, you and the kids will have fun watching the flumes drop down at the end of the JP ride. You can't go wrong here!
USF has been hit or miss for us - would love to hear someone's recommendation for USF.

Finnegan's is good full service with an irish flair.

Monster cafe has good chicken and chef salad and apple pie.

Beverly Hills Boulangerie for breakfast. :smooth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter