Universal Studios Tickets through Ticketmaster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joel110

Privateer
I have working passwords for the Ticketmaster tickets for Universal Studios. Here's the current prices through Ticketmaster:

1 Day/1 Park Pass, all ages $49.99 plus tax
1-Day/2-Park Pass, all ages $64.99 plus tax
2-Day/2-Park Pass Adult $75.00 plus tax
2-Day/2-Park Pass Child $65.00 plus tax.
Season Pass/2-Park Pass $99.99 plus tax.

Info: http://www.ticketmaster.com/promo/pyy2x9

THESE TICKETS MAY EXPIRE ON 12/31/2009. IF YOUR TRIP IS IN 2010, I WOULD SUGGEST THAT YOU POSTPONE PURCHASING THESE TICKETS.

Hi... Could you please provide the code? I could definitely use the 2 day/2 park pass.

Thanks!

Could you please send me the code as well? I waited too long on the last one.

mark

thanks for the code
sbiggrin.gif

I would love the code as well...might as well get season passes for the cost of a 7 day! (And convince dh to take another trip sooner!! LOL)

Thanks! :goodvibes

Thank you for the code!

And it occurred to me after I asked for the code that I wasn't sure about expiration either. Does the one year start on a certain date, or the date of purchase??

Thank you for the code!

And it occurred to me after I asked for the code that I wasn't sure about expiration either. Does the one year start on a certain date, or the date of purchase??

I just called Ticketmaster and they said the tickets expire at the end of the year and if you want them mailed you will receive them in 3 to 5 business days. I just ordered mine.:)

Thanks for the code.
When do the tickets expire does anyone know? My trip is not until August. Thanks.

Thank you for the code!

I thought someone posted in the other thread that the 1 day and 2 day tickets don't expire, there's nothing listed in terms of expiration dates on the tickets. I can't say for sure though, I'm just a consumer like everyone else here. However, it looks like the season passes are only valid until the end of this year.

All New for 2009:
2 Park Season Pass (all ages): $99.99, plus tax. BLOCKOUT DATES LIFTED! UNLIMITED ADMISSION THRU DEC. 31, 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter