Universal Studios Tickets through Ticketmaster

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it isn't too late can I get a code too? We are going in two weeks! Thanks!!!!

Could someone PM me the code also? We're making our very first trip to Universal on the 20th! We're soooo excited!

Are the season passes only for FL residents?

I don't see anywhere on their site that states it is. But, I read on another thread they for residents only.

You would think they would put that somewhere, good thing I didn't order yet!

Are the season passes only for FL residents?

I don't see anywhere on their site that states it is. But, I read on another thread they for residents only.

You would think they would put that somewhere, good thing I didn't order yet!

You can call Ticketmaster and ask. They list a contact number of 866-886-5027, option 2. I just bought a 2 day pass and will be using it on Friday, but I learned of the Ticketmaster deal from the thread below:

http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2146751

I searched the thread and some others had the same question you had and it never seemed to be directly answered. Someone posted that the Ticketmaster website did once say "Georgia and Florida" residents, but that it no longer says that and was allowing people from other states buy the Season Passes and noone has reported any problems using them. If it were me, I'd just call Ticketmaster and ask.

I could really use the code. We will b going in July. Will the code work for that time of the year?

Please send me the code.

If it's not to late, could I have the code as well. Will come in very handy as there is no sign of the Buy 1 get 1 Year free offers this year.

Thanking you in advance

May I please have the codes to purchase these tickets.. We are going 4th of July week :worship:

Thanks Christine

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter