Unlimited Express and One Night at Loews Royal Pacific

jjjones325

Tar Heel Born and Tar Heel Bred
Thinking of a one night stay at Loews Royal Pacific with 2 day base tickets. If I read correctly, I'd get Unlimited Express for BOTH days. On the first day, can I just go to the park and then check in after I leave that park, or do I need to show up at the hotel first on the morning of my first park day?

I'd like to do two full open to close park days, so even if I have to go to the hotel first, can it be early enough that I can still take the bus to the parks for the Early Park Admission?

You can check into Royal as early as around 6:30am. Your unlimited express pass is your hotel card that you get when checking in. And yes, it is good to use the day you check in and the day you checkout. And no reason to take a bus from Royal, fastest is either the boat or about a 10 or so minute walk.

You need to have the hotel room card to use the express lines in the park
Check in to the hotel 6-6:30 and you’ll be set that morning for going to the parks

One of the fantastic things about Universal Orlando is that you do not need to take a bus from your hotel to the parks. Unless you or someone you are traveling with has serious mobility issues, it is incredibly easy to walk from the hotel to the parks.

As others have said, check in as early as 6;30 and walk or take the boat to the parks. You’ll qualify for early entry with your hotel stay and by taking either walking path or boat you cut the big security line in citywalk. You’ll wind up right at the entrance to either park.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter