Upcharge Express Transportation

While you don't have to be there 5 min early you do need 2, 3 min to walk back and get on the bus. They leave at the posted time, on the dot. Not a minute or two later, which is why you can't show up at the exact departure time. AK's walk is the longest and you'll want to be there earlier than the others so I would say 5 min early there for sure.
What's nice about the AK stop is how close it is to a QS location. We were 20mins early so we grabbed some lunch and then caught the bus.

Sorry if this has been asked and answered already and I missed it. Is the price the same for adults and children?

I'd strongly consider this for my upcoming trip in June. We are big park hoppers. But do they have enough capacity that folks are guaranteed to get on the bus if they arrive in time. It would cost more time than it saves if we showed up in time for a bus and found it full and were required to wait a half hour for the next one.

Thus far they have never had so many riders a bus was full. So no one has any experience to know for sure what they'll do. It's been stated that if a bus was full they would request an additional bus

We used this service a few months ago and it seemed too good to be true. while it was good for us, I am worried that it won't make it due to lack of advertising. I know to make money more people need to know about it and use it. Thoughts?

What if you are at WDW for 10 days? Can you get a longer length-of-stay express bus pass than 7 days?

Thus far they have never had so many riders a bus was full. So no one has any experience to know for sure what they'll do. It's been stated that if a bus was full they would request an additional bus

Thanks. Hope that stays the same in mid-June. I'd normally be inclined to do this, especially with DS, because we are big park hoppers. But we're going with a large group of extended family -- not worth it for most of them, but we might be hopping with a few people here or there and I don't see separating or paying $19/day for those who won't use it more than once or twice.

I'm struggling to imagine the value in this. My family went last June and hopped a number of times. I don't recall any bus wait being more than 15-20 minutes. Is the big advantage here that you know the departure times?

I'm struggling to imagine the value in this. My family went last June and hopped a number of times. I don't recall any bus wait being more than 15-20 minutes. Is the big advantage here that you know the departure times?
To me the biggest advantage is not having to go through bag check and ticket entry.

30% knowing departure times, 50% bypassing security, 20% not having to walk all the way out and in the park
Security was definitely the big plus. Especially during a busy time of year those security lines can be very long.

Security was definitely the big plus. Especially during a busy time of year those security lines can be very long.

I don't remember encountering a bad one during a mid-day hop last June, but I'll take more notice on the front-end of our next trip.

Thanks for the replies. I'm still struggling to find $116 worth of value here for me, but I appreciate the breakdown. That is helpful.
It all boils down to how much you value your time at Disney.
You will save at least half the time it takes to hop, probably more.
If you are fine with it taking close to an hour (from the moment you leave a park to the moment you are inside the next park) to hop then you'll find less value in the service. Also, if you never go park to park you'll find little value in it
For us, our time is worth a lot at Disney. Those minutes the park is open are finite and always go so fast. I'll take $29 for a week to hop in 15 min over taking an hour for free most every time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter