Upcharge Express Transportation

Ok so let me see if I'm reading this right. It says if you buy the 7 day express it begins the day of purchase. So you wont buy this ahead of time right, but wait until your ready to enter the parks?
And even more specifically, especially if you have more than a 7 day trip, don't buy it till you are going to use it. Either that morning at the resort or once you get to the park.

And even more specifically, especially if you have more than a 7 day trip, don't buy it till you are going to use it. Either that morning at the resort or once you get to the park.
Ok that is what I thought.

I wish they would let you add days to the seven day price, say an additional $5 per day. We go for about 9 days at a time.
Yeah I can understand that because right now you'd pay a heft fee to add on 2 extra days. I can only guess that they picked 7 days for a specific reason rather than more. It's a bummer for sure though for those staying longer.

I wish they would let you add days to the seven day price, say an additional $5 per day. We go for about 9 days at a time.
Understandable. We went for 9 days this trip but didn't use the express on the first or last day of the trip. I found that to be best. The first day we just eased in with a day at Epcot. The last day we didn't have a park ticket.

Yeah I can understand that because right now you'd pay a heft fee to add on 2 extra days. I can only guess that they picked 7 days for a specific reason rather than more. It's a bummer for sure though for those staying longer.
I bet 7 is the target. Technically the $29 is for anything more than one day. Obviously it's good up to 7 days and that's where you'll get your most use for the price. I would imagine the majority of guests don't stay longer than 7 days which is probably why they picked that number.

I bet 7 is the target. Technically the $29 is for anything more than one day. Obviously it's good up to 7 days and that's where you'll get your most use for the price. I would imagine the majority of guests don't stay longer than 7 days which is probably why they picked that number.
That's pretty much what I was thinking myself.

I love this idea and cant wait to try this option. For the price, it is absolutely worth it to us. Feel bad for the AP holders...they should be able to get this benefit by the week also.

We have annual passes and were able to get the express for a week.

What I wish they'd do is let us buy the 7 day option but take away a time limit. Meaning, we can buy a 7 day pass and have it expire when our pass expires

What I wish they'd do is let us buy the 7 day option but take away a time limit. Meaning, we can buy a 7 day pass and have it expire when our pass expires
They may eventually do something like that but one thing for sure is it won't be for the 7 day price. If they ever offer something tied to an AP for the length of the AP it will cost more

1. I would like a printed copy of times for the buses from each park to the other three. Trying to keep the four schedules straight in your head is doable, but more effort than just being able to check. The MK had the easiest to remember because the buses were in alphabetical order: animal kingdom at noon and 30, Epcot at 10 and 40, Hollywood studios at 20 and 50..

Does anyone know what the other times are? I'd like to write it down, if so - as I agree, having a printed / written copy would be more helpful I'm thinking of using this service when I go in April.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter