Update on me and swaps

SusieStone

<font color=royalblue>I am addicted to those <font
Y'all know this has beena tough few weeks for me. What I have delayed telling you that on top of everything else is my work hours have been cut and within the past two weeks I have had the harsh realization that as an only parent, I have to find another job. I started having to look right at DSs birthday.

I am so excited that tomorrow I have an interview. I have to travel to get there and back so most of the day will be shot. I have had to spend the past few days developing a resume and refernece list, etc. So on top of all the medical issues with DS and me getting sick. there is job issues and you know what goes along with job.

But yesterday was my birthday and I got to live to see another one. Yeah me. God is so good.

So, my point is....swaps....If you notice, I haven't been signing up for any and these issues are why. I am having a lot of trouble keeping up and am seriously behind.

Susie, I'm sorry you're having such a rough time of it right now. I hope the interview goes really well for you.

:hug: Susie. I'm so sorry that you have so much to deal with right now. Good luck on the interview today. I hope all goes well with it.

Susie, best of luck at the interview! I'm a firm believer that it will all work out the way it's supposed to...

:hug: oh susie i'm so sorry you are having to deal with all of this. good luck with the interview. i will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! i am a believer that everything happens for a reason. it will all work out.

Happy belated Birthday!!

Best of luck on the interview.

We are here if you need us. Although I'm not sure that references from people you've never met in person counts. ;)

:hug:

pixiedust: this is for your interview - hope it goes well pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust:

and happy belated birthday!!
party: :bday: :jumping1:

and this is for you and :hug: to remind you that you are an amazing lady and mother!

Jennifer

Stay strong Susie. It can only get better. I always try to remember that God has a reason for everything. We may not see that reason for years to come, but one day we will.

Happy Birthday Susie. Are you a Libra as well?

Stay strong Susie. It can only get better. I always try to remember that God has a reason for everything. We may not see that reason for years to come, but one day we will.

Happy Birthday Susie. Are you a Libra as well?

Yes I am and so is DS.

Happy Birthday Susie...Remember we are all here for you no matter what!!!

Good luck for the interview! (and happy birthday). remember scrapping is FUN - don't get stressed by it :) (But I don't suggest taking any kits for the interview waiting room:rolleyes1 )

let me know if I can help.

:hug: Hugs, prayers and pixie dust! I will be thinking about you tomorrow.

Happy belated Birthday!

Good luck with the interview! Let us know if there is anything we can do to help swap-wise.

And Happy Birthday! Turns out we share the same birthday! Someone told me once that October 5 was the most popular birthdate - don't know how true that is but I have met a lot of people that share it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter