Update on me and swaps

Good luck with the interview! Let us know if there is anything we can do to help swap-wise.

And Happy Birthday! Turns out we share the same birthday! Someone told me once that October 5 was the most popular birthdate - don't know how true that is but I have met a lot of people that share it.

Maybe something to do with New Year's Eve celebrations?;)

Good luck with your interview, Susie!

Being in the same field, I know how it tends to be either feast or famine. Hopefully, you can find a good local company that knows your local area. Let me know if there is anything I can do, or if you just need an ear....You know I've been there!

Also, Happy belated birthday!

Your interview is probably already over but good luck nonetheless. And a happy belated b-day to you as well.

Scrapping/swapping should be fun. We'll still be here if you need extra time, etc. Hang in there!

Hope things get better for you soon. Good luck with the interview and Happy Birthday!

Good luck with the interview and happy belated birthday!

It will work out for you in the end - you are a good person so good things will come.

Please let me know if you need anything that I can help with - swaps or otherwise!

Good luck with the interview! Let us know if there is anything we can do to help swap-wise.

And Happy Birthday! Turns out we share the same birthday! Someone told me once that October 5 was the most popular birthdate - don't know how true that is but I have met a lot of people that share it.

I know three people with that birthday also. My BIL, dad and friend. Another popular day for me is march2. Three people that day also. I know that we were busy at work that day. I was off that weekend, but lots of babies born. Note to self, don't schedule to work next year 10/6:rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter