UPDATED - Days 25 and 26 DISNEYLAND

Mum from oz

DIS Veteran
Wow, 12 months of planning and the time is finally here. We are being picked up tomorrow morning at 6:45am. I ditched my PTR for lack of interest but I will try and keep my blog up to date. I will be back later with a link if I manage to post some.

Anyway, I still have so much to do and it's sending me a little crazy so heres a quick goodbye and hopefully I'll be back soon with updates. :wave2:

Yay, how exciting for you. Have an awesome trip, try to keep us updated either on here or share a link to your blog. Can't wait to hear all about it when you get back.

Have a great trip and we'll be here waiting for your blog....just have fun and enjoy the time with Mickey!

Hi Simone

Wow! I bet you are excited!:banana::banana:

Have a great time. Can't wait to hear about everything especially the cruise. Remember to take time to relax and enjoy the whole experience.

Cathy

ENJOY! party:

Hope you do a trip repost when you get back with lots of photos :surfweb: I would love to read it.

Can't believe that time has arrived! Very excited for you. Have a blast! And safe travels. Can't wait to hear all about it.

Have a fantastic trip! I hope the kids sleep well on the plane and love the kids' club on the Dream :)

Thanks for sharing the blog. Have just read your first update, looks like your flight went really well and that V Australia were a winner.

Can't wait to hear more.

Thanks everyone for reading along! I'm sorry for not doing personal replies ATM but I'm struggling to keep the blog up to date with how busy I am right now.

We're having a fantastic time, it is everything I dreamed it would be and more. I have you guys to thank for that!

Tomorrow we have our first park day at MK. With an early ressie for CRT at 8:10am.

Anyhow, heres the link to day 1 and 2:

http://supermum-mony.blogspot.com/

Congrats on making it safe and sound! The kids' room looks awesome, my boys would love it. Looking forward to hearing more about your breakky tomorrow.

Congrats Mum from oz,

Looks like your adventure has begun and we are all jealous as home awaiting our time to fly out....

Have a great time and looking forward to reading more on your blog...

:dance3: Looks like your having a great time thanks for sharing! :dance3:
:cloud9: I love that feeling of seeing the sign and the excitement setting in to realize your finally there :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter